I'm Contemplating Selling This Game

Is anyone feeling like me , I’m on the verge of selling this game unless the TU fixes some major issues. The only reason I still have this is because I bought the Map pass like a dummy. But I’m willing to take a loss . I just played my first game in a month and it was atrocious every one was using DMR and the One guy that used the BR went -13 and He has more kills then deaths. I used the Ar and scraped a +3 K/D

This game is just not Halo to me , Halo died with Reach in my eyes.

Dude, all you do is complain. None of your threads are constructive.

Report and move on.

Do it.

Why are you using the AR?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

This isn’t a complain , I wanted to see what other people thought to .

And Im buying Black ops 2 anyway I hear that triples Halo 4’s Population LOL

> Why are you using the AR?

Haven - A small map where the AR is supposed to excel yet is overpowered by the DMR

I love playing Halo 4. It seems like you don’t. So go ahead and sell it.

>

Goodluck. I bought Black Ops 2 for christmas and haven’t touched it since. I like the new future setting, but the game is glitchier and worst than Black Ops 1. The guns all have unrealistic recoil and some enemies are just bullet sponges.

You’ve been warned. =]

Oh and btw, my first “Competitive League Game” in Black Ops 2?

Guy who camped in the corner with a shotgun the whole game came out on top. :wink: Like I knew they would…

> I love playing Halo 4. It seems like you don’t. So go ahead and sell it.

I already am , Selling it on Ebay

DMR or any rifle will pretty much excel on that map. Or any map.

Unless you’re sticking to exclusively tight corridors, you’re going to lose. Ranged weaponry across all Halo games are consistently more likely to win against weapons like the AR.

> Goodluck. I bought Black Ops 2 for christmas and haven’t touched it since. I like the new future setting, but the game is glitchier and worst than Black Ops 1. The guns all have unrealistic recoil and some enemies are just bullet sponges.
>
> You’ve been warned. =]
>
> Oh and btw, my first “Competitive League Game” in Black Ops 2?
>
> Guy who camped in the corner with a shotgun the whole game came out on top. :wink: Like I knew they would…

Oh well I’ve already got a watered down CoD might aswell trade it for the real thing , Halo 4 To CoD is like 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive, You have half

> DMR or any rifle will pretty much excel on that map. Or any map.
>
> Unless you’re sticking to exclusively tight corridors, you’re going to lose. Ranged weaponry across all Halo games are consistently more likely to win against weapons like the AR.

Yes but Haven is the smallest Map , The DMR made for large maps should be terrible here yet it beats it. And I could use the DMR and go positive But i cant be -Yoinked!- it get’s boring

>

I doubt you’ll get enough money for it to change your Gamertag to XwutshouldIdoX.

If you get the reference - kudos.

> > Goodluck. I bought Black Ops 2 for christmas and haven’t touched it since. I like the new future setting, but the game is glitchier and worst than Black Ops 1. The guns all have unrealistic recoil and some enemies are just bullet sponges.
> >
> > You’ve been warned. =]
> >
> > Oh and btw, my first “Competitive League Game” in Black Ops 2?
> >
> > Guy who camped in the corner with a shotgun the whole game came out on top. :wink: Like I knew they would…
>
> Oh well I’ve already got a watered down CoD might aswell trade it for the real thing , Halo 4 To CoD is like 2 wheel drive and 4 wheel drive, You have half

No. You got a Halo game that you obviously aren’t enjoying. I go back and play MW3 occasionally, they play totally different. I’ve literally killed a few people on COD while I sat in the corner, talking on the phone, with just my right hand on the controller. I could NEVER do that in Halo 4 (Unless maybe I had a sniper or PW) You won’t agree, but thats because my opinion doesn’t resonate with yours…so I’ll stop here. :wink:

If OP is selling his game and its already on eBay then thread closed.

I’d say to give it atleast until the title update.

> <mark>Im buying Black ops 2 anyway</mark> I hear that triples <mark>Halo 4’s Population LOL</mark>

Troll confirmed.

Just set it aside . You won’t know if they’ll fix the problems until the title update anyway . We don’t know !! D: