I'm confused about all this aim assist talk.

If anything I think aim assist went down. I remember Destroying in halo 3 and reach… I know it’s been a few years and all… But I’m having a hard time actually hitting in Halo 4… I aim directly at their heads and I still miss for some weird reasons when their shields are down. Maybe I’m just rusty from playing pc games for the last couple years… But there are times when I’m like -_- really

It’s still there.

The DMR has pretty low aim assist, the BR aim assist is crazy high. The DMR is harder to use so it’s kill time is faster, the BR is easier to use so it’s kill time is lower. If you can use the DMR all the time and hit than it’s probably the best weapon to use.

> If anything I think aim assist went down. I remember Destroying in halo 3 and reach… I know it’s been a few years and all… But I’m having a hard time actually hitting in Halo 4… I aim directly at their heads and I still miss for some weird reasons when their shields are down. Maybe I’m just rusty from playing pc games for the last couple years… But there are times when I’m like -_- really

Same with me too(not trying to brag) but i think im so used to bloom that im having a hard time adjusting but im getting better. So your not alone.

I think the aim asset is lower too. I don’t notice it at all.

I also thought that the BR and DMR had identical kill times.

I primarily use the DMR and have noticed Reticle Magnetism (Aim Assist) is down from Reach, Bullet Magnetism is the same.