I'm Calling it Now

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Promethean Vision is the next Armor Lock. All the noobs will use it. Nuf said.

Wrong.

Everyone will use it. It’s not game-halting like Armor Lock, so there’s really no reason to not use it.

You mean people will complain about it till they figure out that the Thruster Pack is more useful and then move onto complaining about that?

Because PV sure as hell doesn’t turn you into an invincible and immovable object.

I’ll find a way to complain about how Hardlight Shield slows down kill times.

Just leave it to me. <3

> You mean people will complain about it till they figure out that the Thruster Pack is more useful and then move onto complaining about that?
>
> Because <mark>PV sure as hell doesn’t turn you into an invincible and immovable object.</mark>

I am so very grateful for that… :smiley:
I don’t think PV will have the annoyance level that AL did, not even close.

Hologram. All the time.

Problem solved.

> > You mean people will complain about it till they figure out that the Thruster Pack is more useful and then move onto complaining about that?
> >
> > Because <mark>PV sure as hell doesn’t turn you into an invincible and immovable object.</mark>
>
> I am so very grateful for that… :smiley:
> I don’t think PV will have the annoyance level that AL did, not even close

Maybe just the audible part of constant pinging :wink:
But ya, PV isn’t a “pause button.”

The HLS does seem like an interesting alternative.

> > > You mean people will complain about it till they figure out that the Thruster Pack is more useful and then move onto complaining about that?
> > >
> > > Because <mark>PV sure as hell doesn’t turn you into an invincible and immovable object.</mark>
> >
> > I am so very grateful for that… :smiley:
> > I don’t think PV will have the annoyance level that AL did, not even close
>
> Maybe just the audible part of constant pinging :wink:
> But ya, PV isn’t a “pause button.”
>
> The <mark>HLS does seem like an interesting alternative.</mark>

Especially with the addition of the thruster pack. I am relived that even with the HLS that your opponent is not invulnerable.

Jet-packs are over powered because I’m incapable of aiming up.

AND

Holograms are over powered because I’m easy to fool.

It’ll probably deteriorate some of the competitive merit, but I can easily tell you that it won’t be nearly as annoying as Armor Lock, and it will actually be useful to winning, rather than only useful for looking stupid and in-game trolling.

> Jet-packs are over powered because I’m incapable of aiming up.
>
> AND
>
> Holograms are over powered because I’m easy to fool.

Heheheheh. Exactly.

So what if noobs use it? It just means they can come to us instead of us finding them. Pigs to the slaughter.

How is pv actually used?

I wonder what else 343 has in store as far as AA…I think as of now I would rather have the Thruster Pack then I would PV…but maybe there is something more in line with my playstyle left to be revealed.

Nothing wrong with it IMO.

I am already waiting for other [insert new AA/upgrade here] is op thread wave.