I'm being banned for server disconnects...

I’m being banned for server disconnects after I complete a game. I don’t unplug my ethernet cable or lose connection to Xbox live.

I’ve noticed that when i quit twice, the next game I play i always get disconnected from and consequently banned. It says there is a server error, then I get banned. What is going on here? I’m entitled to my 2 quits to not be banned EVERYTIME from a server disconnect upon completion of the next game.

I am now banned for 2d 23:50:27
FIX THIS 343!

I don’t know man… Maybe you shouldn’t quit at all.

12 DNFs in your past 30 games bro

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

Everyone has 2 games they can quit from without punishment. I wouldn’t be annoyed if I got banned for quitting the third time, those are the rules. But, I’m being banned for something out of my control after playing a game to completion.

you have 12 DNFs on just the first 3 pages of your recent game history. you quit often. you get banned.

You might want to get some proof that you actually lagged out and were banned from it, because there are other threads like this and people just tell you that you shouldn’t be a quitter and to enjoy your ban.

I understand I have a lot of DNFs, but there are 4 of them that were out my control. Meaning, I encounter a server error and get banned for that. I’m seriously okay with getting banned for quitting 3 times, but not for when there is a server disconnect that I cannot control.

Can’t tell if serious or troll? :confused:

I guess i’ll have to record my screen the next time… This has been a recurring problem (that i’ve been banned for server errors after 2 initials quits for that day).

Do server disconnects even come up as DNF? i had a server disconnect the other day, it’s nowhere in my history as a DNF

I can honestly say that I’ve never quit a game. I stick it through to the end… But I have, on many, many, many occasions… Have been lagged out. And have complained here, on waypoint many times. It does suck.

> 2535424145047235;10:
> I guess i’ll have to record my screen the next time… This has been a recurring problem (that i’ve been banned for server errors after 2 initials quits for that day).

How about not quitting, and then when you do get dropped for an unknown reason, then it wont matter.

> 2535424145047235;10:
> I guess i’ll have to record my screen the next time… This has been a recurring problem (that i’ve been banned for server errors after 2 initials quits for that day).

What I did when I was banned for disconnecting repeatedly was take a pic of the ban message which specifically stated it was for disconnects. It’s literally your only proof as your service record doesn’t clarify if you quit on purpose or not, and I highly doubt anyone else will give anything constructive on this and instead will just insult you.

Can you clarify where you got the notion that you could quit twice per day without being banned? Bans are delayed by 1 game. If you’re quitting games, then getting banned after the next game you play, that’s how the system works. There’s nothing unusual with that.