I'M ANNOYED THAT I CANNOT PLAY MY $63 GAME.

I THINK FOR ALL OF THE INCONVENIENCE WE SHOULD GET THE NEW MAPS FOR FREE.
NOT HAVE TO PAY EVEN MORE MONEY FOR A GAME THAT’S ALREADY 63 BUCKS.
I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR TWO DAYS NOW.
343 DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS AND MAKE US HAPPY.
IF NOT I’M TRADING THIS GAME FOR BLACK OPS 2…

Inconvenience? Such as what?

> I THINK FOR ALL OF THE INCONVENIENCE WE SHOULD GET THE NEW MAPS FOR FREE.
> NOT HAVE TO PAY EVEN MORE MONEY FOR A GAME THAT’S ALREADY 63 BUCKS.
> I HAVEN’T BEEN ABLE TO PLAY FOR TWO DAYS NOW.
> 343 DO SOMETHING TO FIX THIS AND MAKE US HAPPY.
> IF NOT I’M TRADING THIS GAME FOR BLACK OPS 2…

U mad bro?

But seriously, why can’t you play?

Assuming he’s talking about servers, and free maps…lawl.

I’m annoyed the game can’t even tell me who killed me when I die…

or how I died?

“Guys, we have a player on the forums who is threatening to trade in Halo 4 for Black Ops 2. His post is in ALL CAPS, so I’m sure he means business. We need to go ahead and fix the servers and send this kid some free stuff immediately.”

-Said nobody at 343

> I’m annoyed the game can’t even tell me who killed me when I die…
>
> or how I died?

Are you sure you’re looking? I can see who I’m getting killed by and what I’m being killed with all the time.

We have a reply from 343i on this issue in my thread

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst152022_-OFFICIAL--I-cannot-connect-to-servers-Thread.aspx

Please stop by read the front page, then post with the mentioned information.

Thanks,
~Fa113n

first, you spent $2 less than I did

second, for the past 3 weeks (snap that is the amount of time this game has been out) I have been able to play 51% of Halo 4. you have had the luxury of playing the entire mp experience, as well as enjoy spartan ops, as well as beat the single player.

third, I spent an additional $65 for gold, just so I could play this game, and this game alone, on live. as stated before, I can’t. ragnarok is getting very, very boring.

quit complaining, and get on my level before you start demanding free DLC. other people deserve it exponentially more than you do.

No, what you can’t do is play online multiplayer. You’re still able to play the campaign, Spartan Ops, and local custom games. Not to mention Forge and theater. Is it that important to play online right now?

> No, what you can’t do is play online multiplayer. You’re still able to play the campaign, Spartan Ops, and local custom games. Not to mention Forge and theater. Is it that important to play online right now?

Spartan Ops is only online - Campaign is balls.
I agree with OP (apart from trading in h4 for another boring CoD) all the people who can play just are like meh so what… it’s annoying as hell being locked out for 25 hours with hardly an explanation.

+local custom games don’t make me laugh…

> > No, what you can’t do is play online multiplayer. You’re still able to play the campaign, Spartan Ops, and local custom games. Not to mention Forge and theater. Is it that important to play online right now?
>
> Spartan Ops is only online - Campaign is balls.
> I agree with OP (apart from trading in h4 for another boring CoD) all the people who can play just are like meh so what… it’s annoying as hell being locked out for 25 hours with hardly an explanation.
>
> +local custom games don’t make me laugh…

There are options available. Not being able to play shouldn’t be a big deal.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The game will not allow me to play the comapign online. It says that I am missing downloadable content. I have cotacted 1-800-4my-xbox about this matter and they consulted with me, and told me to come here and hopefully talk to a 343 member. I need help on figuring out this problem. Please help, thankyou

You have %5 sales tax? Lucky. We have 10% here.

elaborate. Your problem may come from your hard drive being unable to store the second disk. If that’s the case you need to clear up space on your hard drive or buy a flash drive.

For all I know I could be totally off, but you’re not giving me anything to work with…

they already got your money trading it in wont change anything lol.

> “Guys, we have a player on the forums who is threatening to trade in Halo 4 for Black Ops 2. His post is in ALL CAPS, so I’m sure he means business. We need to go ahead and fix the servers and send this kid some free stuff immediately.”
>
> -Said nobody at 343

I’m locked out too but this is hilarious man. Seriously, it sucks we’re locked out but don’t go around begging for free maps ya bums

I can’t connect to anyone, can’t play campaign or spartan ops.
My SR is 1 but I can press start and see all my stuff.
And this should not be happening so I can complain all I want and ask for free maps since the maps aren’t even that good. One of them is just an old map and another one lags every game.

Since I could not play my game for 2 days I think that they could do us a favor and give us some free maps. I mean they are millionaires. They could easily afford it.

Caps make you look stupid.

Oh, I get it. The first round of bans were handed out. Well, maybe OP will learn not to cheat. Probably not though, cheaters never learn the first time.