I'm already seeing hate posts about Halo 5 Sprint.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.</mark>

Seen it, could be a limited boost Spartan Ability? For a couple second?

I have seen it also, and I’m fine with it.

I understand why people don’t want it, but i like playing the game with and without so I’m cool :smiley: I’m still so excited to see what the game will bring.

also why do people refer to it as “leaked”? it clearly is a leak xD

> 2533274909886232;2:
> Link? Where is proof?

I’d rather not Link it to avoid a ban. But you can find it on reddit.

> 2533274909886232;2:
> Link? Where is proof?

PM’d

> 2533274909886232;2:
> Seen it, could be a limited boost Spartan Ability? For a couple second?

That’d also be a pretty good idea. Maybe that’s how 343i will turn Sprint into a mechanic without -Yoink!- off the people who keep -Yoinking!- about it?

I really don’t mind sprint at all. as long as the maps are built around it and we have an option in customs to turn it off for certain gametypes.

If by “leaked” you mean that poorly written article, then lolkay. But FYI discussing any “leaks”, real or otherwise, is against forum rules. I’d edit it out of your OP just to be safe.

All I have to say.

inb4banhammer

> 2533274862758826;8:
> If by “leaked” you mean that poorly written article, then sure. But FYI discussing any “leaks”, real or otherwise, is against forum rules. I’d edit it out of your OP just to be safe.
>
> All I have to say.

Actually, it wasn’t a “poorly written” article. There has been a direct leak. That is all i will say.

Maybe because sprint is one of the worst offenders in ruining halo for many people? I’ll reserve judgement until I see how it’s incorporated however if all the maps are going to be larger, people are able to just run for cover whenever they get caught with their pants down and they generally just add in all the things which put people off halo 4, then that’s going to be the worst possible start for Halo 5 for me. I’ll accept sprint providing it’s being integrated in a way which makes it fit with the halo feel however simply having an option to turn it off won’t work if all the maps are large.