Im all for Chief being more Human. But.....

Doing it at the expense of Cortana is stupid. I home 343 haven’t ruined a game I grew up with.

I think Cortana will be back. Also I think 343i did drop the ball on the MP, its terrible. Bungie should of never of made reach to give them this opportunity to continue the trend nobody liked in Reachs MP

> Doing it at the expense of Cortana is stupid. I home 343 haven’t ruined a game I grew up with.

Ok.

> Doing it at the expense of Cortana is stupid. I home 343 haven’t ruined a game I grew up with.

It is already explained in the books before Halo 4, that Cortana is going to have problems in the future. If 343i didn’t address that, then it probably wouldn’t be canon. He’s not doing it at her expense for they both hold a deep relationship with each other already. What else is Master Chief going to appeal to? Cooking?

It was really inevitable. To stave it off with some excuse would be stupid.

Oh COME ON. The way she died COULDN’T have been better. It was fine. She went out like a hero as opposed to slow death from Rampancy. That AND she got to reach a sort of conclusion. She got to finally ‘meet Chief face to face’ if you would call it that AND she got to express to Chief that he was just acting like a machine.

It even sunk in. Master Chief did more growing and developing in Halo 4 then any other Halo game. Which is important, since he is the protagonist.

What I’d worry about is them bringing her back. If they use some stupid Dragon Ball Z logic to bring her back it will cheapen the interactions between her and Master Chief. She was dying the entire game. She found peace at the end AND saved Master Chief all at once. If they use some “LUL THEY PUT HER DATA IN A HARDDRIVE” or “HALSEY USED CHIEFS MEMORIES TO RESTORE HER” crap then it would literally be stupid.

“Most of me is down there.”

> “Most of me is down there.”

Dragon Ball Z excuse.

“BUT SHE WASNT 100% GONE SO SHE CAN BE BROUGHT BACK LIKE SHE NEVER DIED” is terrible writing and would just insult the games.

Give it up.

She was going Rampant.
She ripped herself into shards to clog the system.
Then the whole damn ship got Nuked to pieces.