I'm actually fine with the game...

It’s a shooter game. It’s fun. It entertains me for hours. I loved the storyline, both in campaign and spartan ops. War Games is awesome and fun when played with the right people. If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s. I can look past all of these little bugs that I’m sure 343i will fix in the future. Right now though, I’m fine with the game. I love it. It’s really sad that people are getting so angry at 343i just because of glitches, bugs, and heck, even people are getting mad at them for giving away free stuff. I bought the game, LE to be exact, and I have never looked back. If it’s Halo and I can successfully pull the trigger of my gun, then it’s good enough for me. I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.

All in all, I love Halo 4, even with it’s flaws. You don’t? Sell the game. I’ll be having fun if you need me.

> If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s.

You realize that this was way more true in previous Halo titles than it is in this one, right?

> It’s a shooter game. It’s fun. It entertains me for hours. I loved the storyline, both in campaign and spartan ops. War Games is awesome and fun when played with the right people. If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s. I can look past all of these little bugs that I’m sure 343i will fix in the future. Right now though, I’m fine with the game. I love it. It’s really sad that people are getting so angry at 343i just because of glitches, bugs, and heck, even people are getting mad at them for giving away free stuff. I bought the game, LE to be exact, and I have never looked back. If it’s Halo and I can successfully pull the trigger of my gun, then it’s good enough for me. I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.
>
> All in all, I love Halo 4, even with it’s flaws. You don’t? Sell the game. I’ll be having fun if you need me.

Nicley put my friend

> > If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s.
>
> You realize that this was way more true in previous Halo titles than it is in this one, right?

It still is true. It’s pretty much whoever shoots first. I’ve seen the clips of DMR vs. BR, and yes, DMR is better. But honestly, not by much. It all comes down to who shot first, and if you can get the bullets on the target every time. It’s been like that in previous Halo games, and it still is now.

> > If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s.
>
> You realize that this was way more true in previous Halo titles than it is in this one, right?

Halo reach is asking why you forgot about it…

> > > If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s.
> >
> > You realize that this was way more true in previous Halo titles than it is in this one, right?
>
> It still is true. It’s pretty much whoever shoots first. I’ve seen the clips of DMR vs. BR, and yes, DMR is better. But honestly, not by much. It all comes down to who shot first, and if you can get the bullets on the target every time. It’s been like that in previous Halo games, and it still is now.

I think he means on competitive way the game needs a few tweaks on balancing and 343 has acknowledged this aspect. For the average player it might not bug someone as much but it does for people.
Problem with dmr is its supposed trump the br in long range but the br should come out on top mid range and up close more often which it doesn’t for the most part.

But in all honestly doesn’t bug me too much atm ill just wait it out.
Note- I love the game i just know some things will always need tweaking.

Good for you.

I totally Agree. You aren’t Good with a gun that is your fault, learn to use it. You got killed by the DMR ? Sorry that player was better than you, learn why you got killed and do not do it again.

finally some one sees halo for what is really is, You sir are a true halo fan

This is the thread I’ve been looking for all my life :'D

I completely agree with the OP. If you die, it is most likely your fault. Dude with a boltshot? Don’t rush him, simple. Or use PV or the hologram…or avoid that area altogether.

I’m lovin the game so far. Sure, we could use some smaller maps for SWAT, and have Grifball in MM. That stuff will come in time though, so I’ll just enjoy the game.

> I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.

I wish some people on these forums actually recognized that the game has flaws instead of slurping it all the time and acting like everything is perfect.

See what I did there?

> > I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.
>
> I wish some people on these forums actually recognized that the game has flaws instead of slurping it all the time and acting like everything is perfect.
>
> See what I did there?

If you’re trying to tell me that I think the game is perfect, then that’s a no. Like I said, the game does have it’s flaws. I just said that I can look around it, unlike most people who see a flaw, then flip the hell out over it, hating the entire company/game.

> > > I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.
> >
> > I wish some people on these forums actually recognized that the game has flaws instead of slurping it all the time and acting like everything is perfect.
> >
> > See what I did there?
>
> If you’re trying to tell me that I think the game is perfect, then that’s a no. Like I said, the game does have it’s flaws. I just said that I can look around it, unlike most people who see a flaw, then flip the hell out over it, hating the entire company/game.

People don’t ignore a “few” details with the game because they’re paying customers. They SHOULD be making their voices heard.

Like the game? Fine. It doesn’t mean that the haters and complainers have unfounded criticism.

The attitude that everything has to be sunshine and rainbows (“saw the greatness this game has brought to us”) has got to stop.

> > > > I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.
> > >
> > > I wish some people on these forums actually recognized that the game has flaws instead of slurping it all the time and acting like everything is perfect.
> > >
> > > See what I did there?
> >
> > If you’re trying to tell me that I think the game is perfect, then that’s a no. Like I said, the game does have it’s flaws. I just said that I can look around it, unlike most people who see a flaw, then flip the hell out over it, hating the entire company/game.
>
> People don’t ignore a “few” details with the game because they’re paying customers. They SHOULD be making their voices heard.
>
> Like the game? Fine. It doesn’t mean that the haters and complainers have unfounded criticism.
>
> The attitude that everything has to be sunshine and rainbows (“saw the greatness this game has brought to us”) has got to stop.

The whole “greatness this game brought to us” was referring to Halo in general. If it weren’t so great, then I don’t think any of us would really be on these forums right now…

…but yes, I see your point. We can’t just sit back and pretend that the game is perfect and expect 343i to change all the bugs. But I don’t think that so many people should be raging as well over it. You and me both know, I’m sure, how many rage threads are made on here each day, all because someone had a ‘bad game’ or they ‘saw a glitch’. Although letting 343i and Halo Waypoint know of this stuff is helpful for “letting our voices be heard”, hating on the entire company or the entire game isn’t really the way to go for things like these…

Totally agree, OP. H4 is awesome.

Yeah, it has it’s flaws, but what game doesnt?

And most of the “constructive criticism” is just whiny little brats crying about this playlist or that weapon.

People love to bash on anything that doesn’t stroke their ego’s right away. They get used to something and then it changes slightly and rather than improve themselves or make some minor changes in their views they just decide to go berserk and blame everyone else for everything.

The dmr is a pain in the -Yoink-, yes it is. It’s powerful, obscenely accurate at any range fires fairly quickly, and has obscene bullet magnetism. I have started using my magnum as my main and it is entertaining as heck to challenge myself and satisfying every time I get that kill against that dmr or power weapon.

The game has a lot to offer and yet so many people refuse to even give it a chance and when they do are more than willing to nitpick and blow many things out of proportions. Their are flaws, it’s not perfect, it can be fixed, and the game is still plenty of fun.

> It’s a shooter game. It’s fun. It entertains me for hours. I loved the storyline, both in campaign and spartan ops. War Games is awesome and fun when played with the right people. If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s. I can look past all of these little bugs that I’m sure 343i will fix in the future. Right now though, I’m fine with the game. I love it. It’s really sad that people are getting so angry at 343i just because of glitches, bugs, and heck, even people are getting mad at them for giving away free stuff. I bought the game, LE to be exact, and I have never looked back. <mark>If it’s Halo and I can successfully pull the trigger of my gun, then it’s good enough for me.</mark> I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.
>
> All in all, I love Halo 4, even with it’s flaws. You don’t? Sell the game. I’ll be having fun if you need me.

That kind of attitude is exactly what’s wrong with this series. You don’t even care how flawed the game is, as long as it says Halo on the cover you’re happy.

The one thing that I love about this game is the amount of goofy stuff that makes me laugh. Derps for the win.

> > > > I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.
> > >
> > > I wish some people on these forums actually recognized that the game has flaws instead of slurping it all the time and acting like everything is perfect.
> > >
> > > See what I did there?
> >
> > If you’re trying to tell me that I think the game is perfect, then that’s a no. Like I said, the game does have it’s flaws. I just said that I can look around it, unlike most people who see a flaw, then flip the hell out over it, hating the entire company/game.
>
> People don’t ignore a “few” details with the game because they’re paying customers. They SHOULD be making their voices heard.
>
> Like the game? Fine. It doesn’t mean that the haters and complainers have unfounded criticism.
>
> The attitude that everything has to be sunshine and rainbows (“saw the greatness this game has brought to us”) has got to stop.

The problem around this forum particularly (from what I’ve seen) when it comes to “they SHOULD be making their voices heard” is that the majority of these types are the ones that are doing nothing constructive about their criticism and simply raging and bashing 343/microsoft.

For instance: Effective way of phrasing a gun is overpowered:
“I think that the DMR could use some balance, as it seems to be more powerful at close/mid range even though the BR should be more effective at mid range in your descriptions”

How people tend to post here:
“You guys are kitten, your game is kitten, I hope you all burn in a fire because you cant get a single kitten thing right”

You see how example A is actually something that a person can look at and go “Hey, we should run some tests on the DMR at close/mid range against these other guns, people are saying that it seems a little off,” whereas the later its just a cheap shot to the baby maker?

I understand that this is the ‘generation of entitlement’ where if you bought something it instantly becomes YOUR thing in entirety and someone else has to change it to meet your (generics, not you specifically) every desire. (Heck, just look what happened to poor Bioware with ME3.)

> It’s a shooter game. It’s fun. It entertains me for hours. I loved the storyline, both in campaign and spartan ops. War Games is awesome and fun when played with the right people. If you got killed, it’s your own fault. Not the gun’s. I can look past all of these little bugs that I’m sure 343i will fix in the future. Right now though, I’m fine with the game. I love it. It’s really sad that people are getting so angry at 343i just because of glitches, bugs, and heck, even people are getting mad at them for giving away free stuff. I bought the game, LE to be exact, and I have never looked back. If it’s Halo and I can successfully pull the trigger of my gun, then it’s good enough for me. I wish some people on these forums actually saw the greatness this game has brought to us, instead of hating on the whole games just because of a few details.
>
> All in all, I love Halo 4, even with it’s flaws. You don’t? Sell the game. I’ll be having fun if you need me.

Thank you! I love this game and infact this is my favourite Halo yet… Yes its buggy but what new game isnt?

Some people just like to complain far to much nowadays :slight_smile: