I'm actually enjoying Firefight right now.

In the past I said Halo 5 needed a firefight mode and when one was announced I was hyped. Upon playing it I was dissapointed with how difficult it was and how four shots from a storm rifle could kill you and how the elites had so much accuracy. Whether this was intended or not, I felt like firefight was essentially forcing you to call in your highest level REQs in order to have any measure of success at such a high frequency making the game borderline dare I say “pay to win”. Anyways with the new Heroic firefight and various other touch ups I feel this solves that problem completley and am happy to return to Halo 5 (I haven’t played more than one game in six or seven months) Also on a side note forge seems to have been drastically improved to have textures for most of the blocks and alot of the maps look great. Still not a fan of the movement system in 4v4 gametypes but I have to say heroic firefight has become quite enjoyable…keep it as a permanent playlist and give the guy who had the idea for it a raise.

Yeah, now we can kick back and relax when we shoot up the Covenant and Prometheans. No need to worry about our tanks literally getting one-shot by a banshee.

> 2533274978553590;2:
> Yeah, now we can kick back and relax when we shoot up the Covenant and Prometheans. No need to worry about our tanks literally getting one-shot by a banshee.

Lol yes that is exactly the problem with the old version, I would play and spend 15 of the 20 minute game in the respawn screen.

Surprisingly, I, too, am enjoying Warzone Firefight now. I’ve been playing regularly since the most recent update, though there are still a few issues that I feel shouldn’t be there.

Yes I’m so glad they did this for WZFF. I’ve also heard that mythic Firefight is hard but fun as well.

Heroic is so much more relaxing. I play it after sweaty warzone games to de-stress.

I’m enjoying Heroic FF so much more.

It’s not like PVE is the mode people are looking for a challenge in. There is always legendary campaigns for all Halo games & MM for that competitive itch. Seemed weird to have this mode be ramped up so much.

Loving the update.

I like it, but I don’t like how the XP payout was reduced. I played a couple games tonight, and last game I finished first but only got 4800 XP, which would normally be closer to 15,000-20,000.

I enjoy it now too. More fun than before (but not as fun as Reach)

I was in the same boat as you before. I found firefight too sweaty and stressful. I played maybe a handful of firefight since it came out and Halo 5 was pretty much dead to me. I was basically with the mindset that Halo Wars 2 would be the next time I play a Halo game. Since these changes I have come back and am really enjoying it now! SInce the change I have played more than I have in the last 7-8 months or so!

I still like the hard difficulty every now and then, but I play firefight to have fun with friends, relax and feel like a badass!! This is a step in the right direction for sure! Halo is alive for me again!

I agree every match I have played since this new update I have won, I’m also glad they removed the side gunners on the phantoms.

I agree totally with all you guys. Legendary was a piece of cake after playing Mythic. I feel the same with Heroic after playing Legendary. I enjoy WZFF much more and it gives me a chance to experiment with different strategies and weapon combos.

> 2535455681930574;5:
> Yes I’m so glad they did this for WZFF. I’ve also heard that mythic Firefight is hard but fun as well.

Yeah the only reason I dont like playing mythic firefight is because they have the black eye skull where you have to melee enemies to get yoyr shields back. So I have to walk out of the garage when I defend it to just basically die.

I can actually play the entire match without using any REQ card in Heroic FF, so I can save points for the weekend and try Mythic hahahh

I’m still playing legendary firefight. But it is a lovely addition, tried mythic and it was very chilled. Saying that, tried mythic we got to the final round and it was just intense! But I’m so happy with the new variants.