Ilsa Zane vs. Spartan II or III?

Now we know that due to her augmentations, Zane can hold her own if not overpower a Spartan IV in armor, but would she be able to do the same to a Spartan II or III? If she would lose to an armored SII or SIII, how would she fare against an unarmored SII or SIII in a battle of purely augmentations?

Given that she IS a Spartan-IV (who just defected to the Insurrection), I fail to see why a brand new thread was needed for this when it simply could have been slotted into the “Spartan-II vs Spartan IV” thread.

> 2533274838418174;2:
> Given that she IS a Spartan-IV (who just defected to the Insurrection), I fail to see why a brand new thread was needed for this when it simply could have been slotted into the “Spartan-II vs Spartan IV” thread.

Well as I see it, she’s not a spartan IV in the sense that say Locke is, her augmetations differ from the other spartan IV’s and her augmentations were designed to replace the spartan armor unlike the new spartan IV’s whose augmentations are heavily toned down from hers as to prevent the problems that she faced. Considering that her augmentations are strong enough to in theory replace spartan IV armor, it would make sense that her capabilities differ from those of actual spartan IV’s.

I think if Zane fought a Spartan-III in SPI, I think she’d win. If she fought a Spartan-II or III in MJOLNIR, I think they’d win. But if you gave Zane SPI and had her fight a Spartan-II or III in MJOLNIR, I think it’s possible Zane could win. And if for some ungodly reason Zane got her hands on MJOLNIR, I think she’d tear up any Spartan gen in 1v1.

> 2533274817408735;4:
> I think if Zane fought a Spartan-III in SPI, I think she’d win. If she fought a Spartan-II or III in MJOLNIR, I think they’d win. But if you gave Zane SPI and had her fight a Spartan-II or III in MJOLNIR, I think it’s possible Zane could win. And if for some ungodly reason Zane got her hands on MJOLNIR, I think she’d tear up any Spartan gen in 1v1.

Hey, this ManiacalSpark guy is going around the forums giving people somewhat rude toned responses. Are there any rules against that? It’s getting kind of annoying to see him doing this.

EDIT: Also I entirely agree that Zane is overpowered and has that dominant energy against any spartan the UNSC can dish out.

Considering they’re all equal in performance in Mjolnir armor, I think Zane would hold her own against any of them regardless of their Program of origin. Outside of armor, I think Zane would win hands down since she was augmented to the point of not needing armor.

> 2533274870308953;6:
> Considering they’re all equal in performance in Mjolnir armor, I think Zane would hold her own against any of them regardless of their Program of origin. Outside of armor, I think Zane would win hands down since she was augmented to the point of not needing armor.

Yeah that’s kind of what I am thinking, I am just wondering if the fact that SII’s and SIII’s were augmented as children and grew up with augmentations would make a difference as although Zane’s augmentations seem stronger, she recieved them after already having grown up. As far as training goes, I doubt there’s too much variation.

Completely unable to counter an SII or SIII, SIV augments are much weaker which is why GEN 2 was made to compensate for that massive gap. However it depends on the Spartan in question. Like if you put Ilsa against say Douglas, Jorge, Kurt, or Sam then probably not just based on a size advantage. She also probably couldnt hold her own against Kelly bc of how fast she is, Linda bc of how dangerously accurate she is, Six bc he is most likely the best Spartan in existance, and a multitude of other Spartans. However if you were to take a fresh out of training Alpha Company SIII and put them in a 1v1 against Ilsa, Ilsa most likely would win that.