I'll swap you a cookie for a code ?

I have nice freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, I’ll swap you one for a Defiant Code :stuck_out_tongue: I came about 20 seconds late and have been DIEING to play them, Highlands look GREAT!.

I’ll trade her my un-used edition of First Strike and my Halo 3 disc.

It’s not like they would give anymore codes. Starts wating for codes to pop into this thread

> It’s not like they would give anymore codes. Starts wating for codes to pop into this thread

It was a massive longshot, but I would litterely bake 200 Chocolate chip cookies and ship them to the US from here in the UK For a code.

Why not just PM some out to the active members on here?

I still have my soul to give.

> I still have my soul to give.

Ditto that.

> I still have my soul to give.

True.

How about Halo 3, First Strike, AND my soul? How about I add in a box of Mountain Dew?

> > I still have my soul to give.
>
> True.
>
> How about Halo 3, First Strike, AND my soul? How about I add in a box of Mountain Dew?

Ok. 200 Chocolate chip cookies, 2 packs of Doritos, all my previous Halo Games, a love poem complete with my own guitar composition and a whole lotta love.

Surely ?

> > > I still have my soul to give.
> >
> > True.
> >
> > How about Halo 3, First Strike, AND my soul? How about I add in a box of Mountain Dew?
>
> Ok. 200 Chocolate chip cookies, 2 packs of Doritos, all my previous Halo Games, a love poem complete with my own guitar composition and a whole lotta love.
>
> Surely ?

Scratch that, how about Halo 3, Halo 3 Mythic Disc, First Strike, ODST, my Halsey’s Journal, the Mtn. Dew, my soul, and the location of an Easter Egg I found?

> > > > I still have my soul to give.
> > >
> > > True.
> > >
> > > How about Halo 3, First Strike, AND my soul? How about I add in a box of Mountain Dew?
> >
> > Ok. 200 Chocolate chip cookies, 2 packs of Doritos, all my previous Halo Games, a love poem complete with my own guitar composition and a whole lotta love.
> >
> > Surely ?
>
> Scratch that, how about Halo 3, Halo 3 Mythic Disc, First Strike, ODST, my Halsey’s Journal, the Mtn. Dew, my soul, and the location of an Easter Egg I found?

Nononon.

All of the above AND a hug.

/Iwin

> > > > I still have my soul to give.
> > >
> > > True.
> > >
> > > How about Halo 3, First Strike, AND my soul? How about I add in a box of Mountain Dew?
> >
> > Ok. 200 Chocolate chip cookies, 2 packs of Doritos, all my previous Halo Games, a love poem complete with my own guitar composition and a whole lotta love.
> >
> > Surely ?
>
> Scratch that, how about Halo 3, Halo 3 Mythic Disc, First Strike, ODST, my Halsey’s Journal, the Mtn. Dew, my soul, and the location of an Easter Egg I found?

Nononon.

All of the above AND a hug.

/Iwin