I'll miss my halo 3 stats

Its going to be sad not seeing my halo 3 spartan online anymore. Do you want 343 to add halo 3 stats?

Well you have 2 days left so make the most of it.: )

Hopefully they will. Stats are a major part of halo 3 and completely getting rid of them is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

I made a topic on this before called petition and redid it with a poll due to a comment I read in the thread. Pretty similar although mine is a little more in depth. Hopefully you don’t get mad because I did’t see this until after I made it. Also, mine addresses ODST as well.

I like seeing all my stats. Plus, if 343 creates H3 stats, I can get a full scale view of my H3 model, which I can then use for drawing references and such (maybe use it as my ipod wallpaper, yeah, I’m a fem Halo nerd! XD). Also, speaking of stats. Mine are a little messed up. Since I played online using my acc at a friend’s house, my stats have been a little wierd… It said I leveled up to Gunnery Sergeant today (which is the rank I should be at), but I checked all my stats and my service record and I’m only Sergeant gr 3! D: Is there any way to fix it??? At all???

As soon as they get the website up and running after the transition, yes.

If they don’t track stats then most of the H3 players left are going to hate 343i including myself.

I really want 343 to track Halo 3 on this site, but sadly, they probably won’t.

They better put stats on this site, bungie stats are a big reason as to why people still play halo 3.

you have no idea … I started Halo 3 midnight release 2007 and have ever since looked at my stats, created different profiles for kicks, and always enjoyed looking at the stats and game history. Now that it’s all over I feel like there is a big empty hole in halo 3.

Luckily I can still record my gameplay and save it since I use my own HD capture card but the fact knowing I can never reference future matches and their stats will be sad indeed.

I could care less about Halo Reach stats … Halo 3’s mean way more to me.

> If they don’t track stats then most of the H3 players left are going to hate 343i including myself.

I’m already over half way there. Lots of changes to reach which I dislike (except for how they got rid of betrayal killing in Living Dead), not to mention terrible connections and such since the transfer and errors with data. :stuck_out_tongue:

Halo 3 is my favorite Halo game though I play Reach the most of the time. Sometimes I jump on Halo 3 with my friends and I just feel that if 343 would stop updating Halo 3 stats Halo 3 wont be as funny to play anymore. Please 343, keep updating Halo 3 stats… atleast after the transision.

> Halo 3 is my favorite Halo game though I play Reach the most of the time. Sometimes I jump on Halo 3 with my friends and I just feel that if 343 would stop updating Halo 3 stats Halo 3 wont be as funny to play anymore. Please 343, keep updating Halo 3 stats… atleast after the transision.

Yeah, I feel the same. I love Halo 3, brings back memories of my first time playing… ^.^

> If they don’t track stats then most of the H3 players left are going to hate 343i including myself.

I was in a party last night with 8 of my friends discussing this issue. We are all in a rage over this. This transition is best described as my buddy wolfy said. It’s like 343i is taking bungie’s baby and slowly killing it, torturing it as they go. Letting reach stats stay and not halo 3 shows their disapproval for the game. It would take the same effort to bring halo 3 stats over as it would for reach. they just don’t want to. Trust me, you are not alone. I know of at least 15 good halo 3 friends of mine that have all put in 8k plus halo 3 games in their career that are all pissed about this

> > If they don’t track stats then most of the H3 players left are going to hate 343i including myself.
>
> I was in a party last night with 8 of my friends discussing this issue. We are all in a rage over this. This transition is best described as my buddy wolfy said. It’s like 343i is taking bungie’s baby and slowly killing it, torturing it as they go. Letting reach stats stay and not halo 3 shows their disapproval for the game. It would take the same effort to bring halo 3 stats over as it would for reach. they just don’t want to. Trust me, you are not alone. I know of at least 15 good halo 3 friends of mine that have all put in 8k plus halo 3 games in their career that are all pissed about this

Yeah, not to mention that i tried fixing my H3 stats today but they are still messed up… I leveled up to Gunnery Sergeant gr1 or 2 and it shows my proper insignia in the matchamking and matchmaking pregame lobby, but still shows on my stats/outside of those lobbies that im Sergeant gr 3… Come on 343!!! D:<

I don’t see it as that big of a deal. Sure it’s fun looking at your stats and seeing old games and other players’ games as well, but it shouldn’t be that important in the grand scheme of things.

Saying that I do believe the stats are an aspect that people like, and I am for keeping them for those who want them.

They better

> Its going to be sad not seeing my halo 3 spartan online anymore. Do you want 343 to add halo 3 stats?

Id like to still have my stats. I worked my butt off to get over 10,000 EXP and 7 50’s, Id like to still go back and look every now and then

I believe that it’s in the interest of 343i to eventually put them back online.

If they don’t update the stats I will probably not visit this website anymore.