Ill just leave this right here

Caught lying out their -Yoink- about the trial.

Welcome to the real world. It’s not all truth, flowers, friendships out there. Who cares, it wont be the first time a big company got caught making a mistake, and it wont be the last.

It’s possible that Support staff are only privy to a certain threshold of technical information.

I am aware that lies happen a lot. I just find it laughable how bad of a cover up it is. Admitting it was a mistake would have been much simpler and less foolish. I couldn’t care less whether I get to keep my map pack or not, they are ok but not awesome. And if the support staff doesn’t know they shouldn’t talk out their -Yoink- either, causes issues with higher ups.

This was more of a laugh than an outrage.

> http://i.imgur.com/9IT01.jpg
> Caught lying out their -Yoink!- about the trial.

Oh my goodness. You mean the time the cashier at taco bell said I could have free food for a year, I actually could have had free food?
Even though her boss said no?

I KNEW IT. Minimum wage tech-support people are the final decision makers of multi-billion dollar global companies. And now I know.

Thanks OP! Or something.

That is far from the same decision. The tech support is admitting what really happened. This is only one instance. Im sure SOMEONE would have been informed of this 14 day -Yoink- before this error happened. Again you all are acting like im outraged at the fact they lied. Im laughing at the fact they can’t even cover their -Yoinks!- properly…

Yep, lets all blame 343 for what Microsoft did!

/sarcasm.

I believe more on Xbox support than this -Yoink- developers called 343i.

This is the last Halo I buy from them. Bungie, come back to me.

> Welcome to the real world. It’s not all truth, flowers, friendships out there. Who cares, <mark>it wont be the first time a big company got caught making a mistake, and it wont be the last</mark>.

Well I guess that makes it ok and no one should be upset.

> I am aware that lies happen a lot. I just find it laughable how bad of a cover up it is. Admitting it was a mistake would have been much simpler and less foolish. I couldn’t care less whether I get to keep my map pack or not, they are ok but not awesome. And if the support staff doesn’t know they shouldn’t talk out their -Yoink!- either, causes issues with higher ups.
>
> This was more of a laugh than an outrage.

lol I expect MS to make a press release:

“Sorry for the inconvenience…but it was a weather balloon.” :slight_smile:

Automatically be charged… Or automatically disappear. Wtf

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members or bypass the profanity filter.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Ummmm… I’m pretty sure it would be 100% illegal to automatically charge somebody’s credit card for something they did not allow…

Who the f–k is “Megan” and why is she even allowed to answer the customers? What a stupid idiot…

>

Def sounds illegal to me to charge us without authorization. Well time to delete my credit card from my profile