(Ignore. Posted in wrong section.)

EDIT: Oops. Posted in wrong section. Didn’t see that it said support. Move along.

Yeah I love laggy co op campaign and the random disconnects! Thanks 343:)

> 2533274867141411;1:
> I see so many people complaining that I thought it would be nice to have a thread for those of us having a good time in the campaign. So for those of us who aren’t too concerned with matchmaking and haven’t had any major bugs, who else is absolutely loving playing this series again in HD at 60fps like I am? Also, please, if you are having issues, keep them to your own threads.

Thank you for joining the whith knith 343 defense squad, your chain mail fedora will be sent to you shortly.

> 2535407404208063;2:
> Yeah I love laggy co op campaign and the random disconnects! Thanks 343:)

Get out. I said if you’re having issues, which I am not, then keep it to your own thread.

Have fun talking to yourself, because you’re one of the few that can actually play campaign also, let alone matchmaking.

I’m having a great time doing the campaigns. And finding all the skulls and (updated) terminals again.

P.S. I’m not worried about the MM issues, they’ll get fixed. People/kids just have to have something to cry about these days.

> 2678033349862963;5:
> Have fun talking to yourself, because you’re one of the few that can actually play campaign also, let alone matchmaking.

Really now? None of my friends are having issues either. Do you really think most people, aside from surly ol’ me, would be posting in the forums if they were busy enjoying themselves? Of course not!

Last night I completed Halo CE campaign for the first time since the gam launched on the original Xbox. Really enjoyed seeing the new visuals and switching to the original graphics whenever I wanted. I’m starting Halo 2 tonight, again haven’t played this one since it was released. This will be interesting as I never really liked the Arbiter and want to see if anything there has changed.

So yeah, I’m really enjoying MCC aside from a few achievement unlocking issues which I hope will be resolved soon.

> 2533274867141411;7:
> > 2678033349862963;5:
> > Have fun talking to yourself, because you’re one of the few that can actually play campaign also, let alone matchmaking.
>
>
> Really now? None of my friends are having issues either. Do you really think most people, aside from surly ol’ me, would be posting in the forums if they were busy enjoying themselves? Of course not!

Weird, because all of my friends are having issues with it.

> 2533274797169791;6:
> I’m having a great time doing the campaigns. And finding all the skulls and (updated) terminals again.
>
> P.S. I’m not worried about the MM issues, they’ll get fixed. People/kids just have to have something to cry about these days.

this just means you suck at multiplayer/matchmaking, that’s all.

> 2533274797169791;6:
> I’m having a great time doing the campaigns. And finding all the skulls and (updated) terminals again.
>
> P.S. I’m not worried about the MM issues, they’ll get fixed. People/kids just have to have something to cry about these days.

You didn’t just say what I think you did, did you? So we’re being unreasonable? I bought this game to play Halo 2 online again, not spend an hour trying to join my friend’s party to no avail, then spending another hour looking for players only to be put in a 6v4 game. Then playing the campaign because the online’s totally broken and having the game crash on me near the end of a level on legendary? lmao holy -Yoink- white knight, just admit that 343 totally -Yoinked!- up on their release, they should’ve done some beta testing but instead we’re doing beta-testing. I had this game at 9pm on Monday, this is totally inexcusable that it’s STILL this broken. When Microsoft used this game as a huge selling-point for their “next-gen” console, they should’ve at least made sure the online worked…

I feel like I should post this as I’ve noticed people seem to get the wrong impression whenever I post. I certainly do feel bad for those with issues and believe that they need to be fixed ASAP, but I created this thread specifically for people who are lucky enough to not have issues to freely express their enjoyment without being attacked by people who are experiencing problems, as I have noticed that this community tends to do that whenever somebody is enjoying themselves and the rest aren’t. I remember a long while back when I said I liked Halo 4 and was damn near shunned into oblivion.

I’ve also experienced a great time late last night. I’m located in Massachusetts. And played the H2A ranked playlist with 2 buddies of mine. We played for about 3 hours of games in succession. Teams were unbalanced in a small percentage of the games and over party size in a small percentage as well. The vast majority of games were balanced 3v3, 4v4, and 5v5 (warlock flag 5v5 is insane. Lol). I have an open nat as well. I’ll admit I was frustrated with the issues but this game is worth it. Once it works it’s going to be amazing. I’ve been playing halo since original ce and bought Xbox live many years ago to play the original halo 2 online. Thank you 343 for all of your hard work. It’s been great going down memory lane and making new memories in halo.

This isn’t much a support thread, more of an opinion. Please use the correct forums.

> 2533274808122910;14:
> This isn’t much a support thread, more of an opinion. Please use the correct forums.

My bad, I thought I was in the game section, not support. Any idea if I can move the thread?