IGN new halo video is old

So you all know since its Tuesday were supposed get a new map walk-through or
something we havent heard or seen.

Well waypoint posted the video walk-through of meltdown which is old.

This was already posted like a week ago. Map Tour Meltdown

So im really confused why are they showing something we have already seen and
posting it on here trying to make it look new?

You guys had to already watched this video

It was leaked before, it’s officially announced as of today. We weren’t supposed to know about it back then.

[deleted]

I think the early video was leaked or something.

But yes i have seen it about a week ago…

> It was leaked before, it’s officially announced as of today. We weren’t supposed to know about it back then.

Exactly, ign accidently leaked it along with the other maps (2) before it.

> It was leaked before, it’s officially announced as of today. We weren’t supposed to know about it back then.

No it just gets posted early on IGN.
And this is for people who haven’t seen the video and only check Waypoint for news and info.

I believe IGN accidentally posted several videos ahead of time a week or two ago, and people were quick to watch and repost it everywhere. In fact, I believe Complex, Adrift, and Meltdown were all given out early. IGN has since asked for everyone to take them down.

Lots of these maps are big in comparison to anything in previous games. Looks like BTB will get a good roll of maps

> > It was leaked before, it’s officially announced as of today. We weren’t supposed to know about it back then.
>
> No it just gets posted early on IGN.
> And this is for people who haven’t seen the video and only check Waypoint for news and info.

From what I’ve heard, people manipulated the url of another map walkthrough to get the meltdown video. That wasn’t supposed to happen, so IGN kindly asked everyone to take videos of it down until today, when it was actually released.

> Lots of these maps are big in comparison to anything in previous games. Looks like BTB will get a good roll of maps

yeah gameplay has changed since everyone now has sprint. Thats why a lot of smaller maps wouldnt
work in reach with armor abilities.

So if they want armor abilities in the game then the scale of the maps have to be larger to fit
with speed of the game with sprint being default.

> > Lots of these maps are big in comparison to anything in previous games. Looks like BTB will get a good roll of maps
>
> yeah gameplay has changed since everyone now has sprint. Thats why a lot of smaller maps wouldnt
> work in reach with armor abilities.
>
> So if they want armor abilities in the game then the scale of the maps have to be larger to fit
> with speed of the game with sprint being default.

Exactly. Like how Longbow is for 4v4. I like this better than Reach’s campy maps like Sword Base and Countdown…

> > > Lots of these maps are big in comparison to anything in previous games. Looks like BTB will get a good roll of maps
> >
> > yeah gameplay has changed since everyone now has sprint. Thats why a lot of smaller maps wouldnt
> > work in reach with armor abilities.
> >
> > So if they want armor abilities in the game then the scale of the maps have to be larger to fit
> > with speed of the game with sprint being default.
>
> Exactly. Like how Longbow is for 4v4. I like this better than Reach’s campy maps like Sword Base and Countdown…

longbow definitely is NOT 4v4

wait thats the big snow map right?

> longbow definitely is NOT 4v4
>
> wait thats the big snow map right?

My point exactly. It’s pretty big, but we’ve seen 4v4 matches on it.

New to me. And I’m rarely not caught up with anything relating to Halo 4.

It was probably leaked before, which is a very common thing with a game this anticipated.

> > longbow definitely is NOT 4v4
> >
> > wait thats the big snow map right?
>
> My point exactly. It’s pretty big, but we’ve seen 4v4 matches on it.

ya but it looks like so far most maps can contain a BTB slayer or objective game without huge cluster -Yoinks!- like H2’s foundation or Lockout games. Dont get me wrong they were fun but just a cluster -Yoink-