IGN Kills of the Week: snickerdoodle

Well it looks like one of our Superintendent made it into this weeks Halo Reach Top 10 kills
Be sure to give her a Congratulations!

Congrats Snickerdoodle! Methinks you need a new name: Wraithbane. :wink:

I’d love to know how they got the clips!

Oh and point of clarification - #4 is actually Ka Five’s splaser shot. I’m just driving. :slight_smile:

when did she get a promotion …?

anyway, congratz, as soon as i read the post i knew it was the wraith video …

Grr advirtisments >.<.

Nice team work Snickerdoodle (and Ka Five of course for the kill) though that plasma grenade stick was legit as well (that is the only time stickies take skill to use is when you stick em at medium to long range).

As a sidenote: I played against you and Ka Five on Breakpoint with my brother and a friend in Ann BTB ( on Breakneck to be precise).

Also @ 1st clip: Dat Falcon duel. EPIC!

> I’d love to know how they got the clips!
>
> Oh and point of clarification - #4 is actually Ka Five’s splaser shot. I’m just driving. :slight_smile:

I like your honesty, Congratulations both Snickerdoodle and KA Five!

PeacE
ShadEO9

> As a sidenote: I played against you and Ka Five on Breakpoint with a with my brother and a friend in Ann BTB ( on Breakneck to be precise).
>
> Also @ 1st clip: Dat Falcon duel. EPIC!

Indeed! Our teammates were pretty terrible and all around bad that game. Very unfun and frustrating. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > As a sidenote: I played against you and Ka Five on Breakpoint with a with my brother and a friend in Ann BTB ( on Breakneck to be precise).
> >
> > Also @ 1st clip: Dat Falcon duel. EPIC!
>
> Indeed! Our teammates were pretty terrible and all around bad that game. Very unfun and frustrating. :stuck_out_tongue:

You told me they were being jerks and of course they had mics. Did they say anything to you guys? I forgot to ask :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > As a sidenote: I played against you and Ka Five on Breakpoint with a with my brother and a friend in Ann BTB ( on Breakneck to be precise).
> > >
> > > Also @ 1st clip: Dat Falcon duel. EPIC!
> >
> > Indeed! Our teammates were pretty terrible and all around bad that game. Very unfun and frustrating. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> You told me they were being jerks and of course they had mics. Did they say anything to you guys? I forgot to ask :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh yeah, they were trying to tell us how to play and what to do and yelled at us if we wandered near a power weapon. So we just holed up in the big building over there on Breakneck and let them hang themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > > > As a sidenote: I played against you and Ka Five on Breakpoint with a with my brother and a friend in Ann BTB ( on Breakneck to be precise).
> > > >
> > > > Also @ 1st clip: Dat Falcon duel. EPIC!
> > >
> > > Indeed! Our teammates were pretty terrible and all around bad that game. Very unfun and frustrating. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > You told me they were being jerks and of course they had mics. Did they say anything to you guys? I forgot to ask :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Oh yeah, they were trying to tell us how to play and what to do and yelled at us if we wandered near a power weapon. So we just holed up in the big building over there on Breakneck and let them hang themselves. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah i see. That doesn’t sound like much fun at all. :confused:

As silly as it sounds, i actually found out you guys spawned in that building ^.^’ I

Anyways congrats again to you two! :smiley:

Lol. Nice kill!

Nice clip!

#4 AND #1?! Congratulations! I have to admit, Five’s laser skills are second to none.

Sinckerdoodle’s famous!! Can I be on your friends list? :smiley:

I <3 our shenanigans. :stuck_out_tongue:

thats what u call, number one clip! : Anti vehicle…

Lazer shot was legit…

> thats what u call, number one clip! : Anti vehicle…
>
> Lazer shot was legit…

You’re damn right it was!

> thats what u call, number one clip! : Anti vehicle…
>
> Lazer shot was legit…

I’m getting pretty good at taking out vehicles on my own. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so proud of you both! sniff

> > thats what u call, number one clip! : Anti vehicle…
> >
> > Lazer shot was legit…
>
> You’re damn right it was!

Was both clips from the same game?