IGN gives it 9.8

Go read the review and then come back here to talk about it yo!

IGN Halo 4 Review

So whatcha think?

I didnt read it but holy crap!

Link

That’s an achievement.

> Link
>
> That’s an achievement.

Damn right

9.8 I was shocked when I saw that. i thought it would get a bad rating since its ign. but overall what a great start to a new halo trilogy and game with its new developers, 343 industries. very very very good job

Did anyone actually believe they were going to give it anything less than… like… a 9.5? I mean… think of all the coverage Microsoft has allowed them.

> Link
>
> That’s an achievement.

Yes sir :).

""""""""""“YAY!!!”"""""""""""

> Did anyone actually believe they were going to give it anything less than… like… a 9.5? I mean… think of all the coverage Microsoft has allowed them.

Yea but I bet the are all -Yoinking!- COD fans. Just wait for that review… unless it’s already out. I don’t keep up with that -Yoink-.

Did I walk into the twilight zone? Everything’s too good…

The Verdict

Cortana once asked Master Chief what would happen if he missed his target, and in the single greatest line of dialogue in Halo history, Chief replied with the coolest, calmest confidence, “I won’t.”

With Halo 4, he doesn’t.

> Cortana once asked Master Chief what would happen if he missed his target, and in the single greatest line of dialogue in Halo history, Chief replied with the coolest, calmest confidence, “I won’t.”
>
> With Halo 4, he doesn’t.

Love this.

Might as well make it a 10! :]

Knew it would be close to a 10. I’m even more excited for this game now :smiley:

> Go read the review and then come back here to talk about it yo!
>
> IGN Halo 4 Review
>
> So whatcha think?

It wasn’t a very good review. I’m happy with the score but they glossed over so much. No mention of theater mode, armor customizations etc. Bleh.

> Might as well make it a 10! :]

Yes it should be a 10. Or even a 9.9. Someone look up some games that ign said are 9.9s or 10s (if any, idk). I bet Halo 4 is better then most of them.

this is excellent news and very reassuring for those who were in doubt

> > Go read the review and then come back here to talk about it yo!
> >
> > IGN Halo 4 Review
> >
> > So whatcha think?
>
> It wasn’t a very good review. I’m happy with the score but they glossed over so much. No mention of theater mode, armor customizations etc. Bleh.

It’s a big freakin’ game. I bet the average player doesn’t care about that stuff. They just wanna know if its worth there time. Rememeber, its hard to believe, but some people will play for like a month and then go back to cod or something.

Other IGN halo review scores

Halo CE: 9.7
Halo 2: 9.8
Halo 3: 9.5
Halo: Reach: 9.5

Let’s pretend that Halo 4 is 9.85. It’s the best Halo ever, duh.

I think they gave 3 like a 9.5 and it was huge