IGC - New and Recruiting

The International Gaming Community (IGC) is a gaming community that I made for the purpose of providing a fun and respectful family of gamers. We do not reject people for have a bad K/D ratio. We do have several teams such as SWAT, Snipers, Slayer etc. We have plans for the Xbox One but for now are only going to be on the Xbox 360. IGC is a drama free zone. We have a ranking system and a Code of Conduct that everyone in IGC will have to follow. We have branches in Halo and Call of Duty, and have a crew made in GTA V.
Requirments to join are:

1. Must be 15+ of age. I do make exceptions for younger people but you have to talk to me first
    2)Have a working microphone.
    3)Must be willing to change some profile info around, such as Motto, bio, service tag, etc.
    If you are interested, please message me on Xbox LIVE, reply to this post, or register on our website and apply in the “Applications” forum.
    igc360.webs.com

This group already has a recruitment thread.

> This group already has a recruitment thread.

This:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst228114_New-Gaming-Community---IGC.aspx

Please follow the rules of the recruiting forum.
There are some specific guidelines that we ask Clan Recruiters to follow during their ongoing recruitment efforts:
• Each clan is limited to one recruiting thread
• Clans may bump their recruiting thread once a week with a legitimate and substantial update (3-4 sentences)
• One additional thread may be made for challenges and tournaments