If your not mad, your not a fan.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

If your not mad, you didn’t grow up playing halo, you didnt experience halo 2 mp, you didnt experience the fun in h3 and you dont know anything about my -Yoink!-.

I grew up playing Halo. My first game was in a LAN party, Halo: CE with the maximum of sixteen people. I am a Halo fan, and i think these changes are going to be for the better.

If you are mad, you are jumping to conclusions based on information that has yet to be fully explained and fleshed out.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post flamebait.

If you liked Reach, you weren’t a fan. End of Story.

Okay OP, whatever you say.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

> I grew up playing Halo. My first game was in a LAN party, Halo: CE with the maximum of sixteen people. I am a Halo fan, and i think these changes are going to be for the better.

-Yoink-

100% agree, no way a halo fan can look at this and be content with all the central parts of gameplay being screwed up

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> > I grew up playing Halo. My first game was in a LAN party, Halo: CE with the maximum of sixteen people. I am a Halo fan, and i think these changes are going to be for the better.
>
> -Yoink!-

Nobody cares when you started playing Halo. Being with them longer doesn’t mean your a greater fan. If you like these, go play Call of Duty.
Thank you, from the whole Halo community.

> I grew up playing Halo. My first game was in a LAN party, Halo: CE with the maximum of sixteen people. I am a Halo fan, and i think these changes are going to be for the better.

Agreed!

Whatever you say OP! Man, not being a close minded Halo fan feels great!

I agree that if these changes are in all of the playlists then yes, this is quite maddening. But I, unlike others, don’t think 343 is full of idiots. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they brought back social and ranked and only implemented these changes into social. I would expect ranked to have no AAs, no sprint, timed respwans, and timed weapon spawns in certain locations.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> If your not mad, you didn’t grow up playing halo, you didnt experience halo 2 mp, you didnt experience the fun in h3 and you dont know anything about my -Yoink!-.

You are honestly the -Yoink!- of this forum. You are disgusting and despicable. You should be permabanned on every forum there is. Shut the hell up you make yourself seem like an idiot. Oh wait, you are.

> If you are mad, you are jumping to conclusions based on information that has yet to be fully explained and fleshed out.

How are we jumping to conclusions if WE CAN TELL THIS CRAP IS NEVER GOING TO WORK!!! It’s not! There’s a reason CoD takes so much less skill. It’s whoever shoots first wins. With 343 implementing these things, it will turn into the same thing. I can tell this game is going to be worse than CoD, because it makes 343 look like sellouts.

I don’t mind the changes… so I’m not a fan. You are completely right, OP! I have all the games, played through each campaogn several times on various difficulties, I have read all the books, I have a few figures, I have 2 posters, Halo as my iPod Toich background, Halo as my Xbox background, Halo as almost everything, etc… but I’m just not a fan because I’m not overeacting to a game we have almost no gameplay and solid information about months before release.

Thanks for enlightening me.

Anybody concluding that this game will be balanced in some way is illogically blind; seeing through walls as an armour ability, using jetpack and sprint at the same time, instant spawns… Everyone will be using Forerunner vision so they can tell where everyone is at all times and you want have a chance in hell in competitive if you don’t have it. Don’t agree? Imagine team snipers with forerunner vision, or SWAT, or zombies in living dead sneaking? If Forerunner vision is implemented I sincerely hope it gets mass nerfed.

Although, campaign looks freaking awesome. I without a doubt will be looking forward to this game.

>

Everybody watch out, looks like we got a bad-Yoink! over here.

> If you are mad, you are jumping to conclusions based on information that has yet to be fully explained and fleshed out.

Armour Abilities, random weapon spawn timers AND locations, instant respawns.

Enough has been said.

Ive done all that and see no problems

I, am not going to wait another stupid month for an explaination. Either they do it now, or they’re going to lose a lot of fans.

PROTEST!
PROTEST!
PROTEST!

To all the doubters out there about the game: If all this crap being talked about is true then don’t buy the game. Or if anyone is on the fence, just buy the game pre-owned. Its basically gives no money to 343i or Microsoft. I’m going to buy it pre-owned and play it for the lols at how bad it is. I personally have been disappointed in halo since Halo 3. So my exceptions are extremely low. Halo 4 is going to get trampled by the new COD anyway, so stupid how they went for a holiday 2012 release date.