If you think this game takes no skill...

Go play global champion playlist.

Seriously? Play a temporary playlist that’s almost gone and is sprinkled with cheaters and boosters?

So aren’t you tacitly admitting that the rest of the game doesn’t?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

But you’re bad sooo…

I don’t think it takes absolutely no skill, but defintely not as much as in previous Halo games.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

A playlist that barely reaches 500 players will show my skill? Really? Stop being optimistic with 343i. Halo 4 is already dead.

>

I Beg to differ and how about you stop hating on 343 entirely when they did do a lot of stuff better than bungie. Playlist size has nothing really to do with skill anyway other than matching people up, so what’s your point.

If you think this game takes skill… go play infinity slayer.

play throwdown… thats where the real skill is

> If you think this game takes skill… go play infinity slayer.

Still requires quite a lot of skill to do well, less than before but still an adequate amount of skill is required.

I really don’t know what you all have with your skill.
There are always people that are good in the game, people that are not so good and people in between.

To say that Halo 4 takes no of your so-called ‘skill’ is completely ignorant. If that would be true every game would end up with a tie. There would be no better or worse. No so-called Pro or Noob.

Halo 4 simply plays easier than previous Halos. But that does not mean that a player who is completely new to the game or just isn’t that good, can instantly compete with a good and experienced player.

> I really don’t know what you all have with your skill.
> There are always people that are good in the game, people that are not so good and people in between.
>
> To say that Halo 4 takes no of your so-called ‘skill’ is completely ignorant. If that would be true every game would end up with a tie. There would be no better or worse. No so-called Pro or Noob.
>
> Halo 4 simply plays easier than previous Halos. <mark>But that does not mean that a player who his completely new to the game or just isn’t that good, can instantly compete with a good and experienced player</mark>.

Oh yes he can comepete with me , he just needs plasma nades. I hate when the super-noob sticks me because he can’t aim properly.

> > I really don’t know what you all have with your skill.
> > There are always people that are good in the game, people that are not so good and people in between.
> >
> > To say that Halo 4 takes no of your so-called ‘skill’ is completely ignorant. If that would be true every game would end up with a tie. There would be no better or worse. No so-called Pro or Noob.
> >
> > Halo 4 simply plays easier than previous Halos. <mark>But that does not mean that a player who his completely new to the game or just isn’t that good, can instantly compete with a good and experienced player</mark>.
>
> Oh yes he can comepete with me , he just needs plasma nades. I hate when the super-noob sticks me because he can’t aim properly.

Or you could be more skilful and dodge out of the way more 60% of the time which is easy or dont get into a range where he can easily stick you i stead of running up to him and getting yourself killed. True PGs should be removed from loadouts but still they arent that difficult to avoid. The only thing is we shouldnt have to avoid them constantly.

> > Oh yes he can comepete with me , he just needs plasma nades. I hate when the super-noob sticks me because he can’t aim properly.
>
> Or you could be more skilful and dodge out of the way more 60% of the time which is easy or dont get into a range where he can easily stick you i stead of running up to him and getting yourself killed. True PGs should be removed from loadouts but still they arent that difficult to avoid. The only thing is we shouldnt have to avoid them constantly.

Exactly.
You took the words out of my mouth Biotic Khajiit.

There are always those moments and situations in every Halo where you get killed by a so-called noob through a lucky stick, paying not enough attention for a short moment or whatever.
I know and admit it is frustrating when you get killed by someone only because he got rockets from padding enough assists and distraction medals and ends your spree for what you only got a needler.
But in the end you can still finish the game going 15-5 while he went 5-15 for example.

Until the kill times for loadout weapons are less than a second this game does require some sort of skill.

> So aren’t you tacitly admitting that the rest of the game doesn’t?

I have to agree with Cobra on this, OP. One temporary playlist won’t really prove you have “skill”, by playing all of them, it will tell you.

> > > I really don’t know what you all have with your skill.
> > > There are always people that are good in the game, people that are not so good and people in between.
> > >
> > > To say that Halo 4 takes no of your so-called ‘skill’ is completely ignorant. If that would be true every game would end up with a tie. There would be no better or worse. No so-called Pro or Noob.
> > >
> > > Halo 4 simply plays easier than previous Halos. <mark>But that does not mean that a player who his completely new to the game or just isn’t that good, can instantly compete with a good and experienced player</mark>.
> >
> > Oh yes he can comepete with me , he just needs plasma nades. I hate when the super-noob sticks me because he can’t aim properly.
>
> Or you could be more skilful and dodge out of the way more 60% of the time which is easy or dont get into a range where he can easily stick you i stead of running up to him and getting yourself killed. True PGs should be removed from loadouts but still they arent that difficult to avoid. The only thing is we shouldnt have to avoid them constantly.

I’m referring to people that can’t aim so they try to stick you CONSTANTLY for 12-15 minutes , and always have 3 plasma nades.
I am a good player and i usually avoid them but eventually they manage to stick me and ruin my perfection/ spree.
Sometimes, i kill one guy 11-12 times and his tool of destruction is plasma grenade because he stuck me or my teammates 2-3 times.
343i won’t remove PP AND PGs from loadouts because they think it’s all right and nothing is wrong with their game.
And even if PP and PGs were removed from loadouts and buffed, then noobs would be complaining about unobtainable commendations and stupid weapon skins…

I don’t think any Halo requires skill, in fact I’m inclined to agree with this

> I don’t think any Halo requires skill, in fact I’m inclined to agree with this

Ehhh… I wouldn’t agree as that game is based on taking turns so you have a lot of time to plan your attack rather than having to think sharply in a matter of seconds.

But every person is inclined to their opinions.

Of course Halo 4 requires skill. However, it requires less skill than previous Halo games due to personal ordnance and customized loadouts. POs exist to give each player a chance to use a power weapon without having to fight others over it. Perks can serve as crutches for a player’s weaknesses. AAs give players an “element of surprise” to use whenever they need an edge, because the other players never know what AA you have until you use it.

Anyone who says Halo 4 requires “no skill” doesn’t know what they’re talking about. The amount of skill “required” is directly related to how much weight is on the player alone. For example, the card game War requires no skill. The player still has a lot to do with win or lose, but not as much as in previous games.