If you run low on ammo...

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Do you betray the poor sucker who spawns near you? Or risk death trying to collect more that de spawns after 10 seconds?

No… Either I kill an enemy and take his weapon or grab the weapon of a fallen teammate (or take a vehicle).

If that’s how you play, that’s actually quite sad if you betray people for ammunition…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not promote cheating or griefing.

i betray people if i don’t like the color of their visor.

I just o what i always do, get into a corner with my camo and wait for someone to run by. Works like a charm every time.

if i run out of ammo i just pick up the nearest weapon as a standby until i get something more useful. i may not be the best player. or even that great, but im adequate enough to get a kill with whatever weapon i pick up.

You find a new weapon… -.-

If I run out of ammunition with a BR, Light Rifle AND Ammunition, AND I haven’t managed to stock up on the 10+ people I would have killed in this time…

… I pretty much deserve to run into problems.

I run towards recently dead bodies and see if the ammo is there.

>

I actually do this a fair bit. If what the person is wearing is irritating me or I simply don’t like their gamer tag for including names or being a try hard, I’ll betray them often. I haven’t ever been booted and have sometimes betrayed an absurd amount.

And honestly, since I have reached level 130 and no longer need to try, It keeps me entertained.

Just my two cents.

If your low on ammo and are using a DMR then there is a 99% chance the nearest dead body will have ammo for you but I guess you must be one of the few people who don’t use a DMR if your low on ammo lol.

> No… Either I kill an enemy and take his weapon or grab the weapon of a fallen teammate (or take a vehicle).
>
>
>
> If that’s how you play, that’s actually quite sad if you betray people for ammunition…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Sexist.

If i run out, i either go to a fallen team mate, grab his ammo/weapon, or find the nearest weapon drop that i would like to use, otherwise try and kill the enemy.

> If i run out, i either go to a fallen team mate, grab his ammo/weapon, or find the nearest weapon drop that i would like to use, otherwise try and kill the enemy.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Sexist.

> i betray people if i don’t like the color of their visor.

This is sad.

why would you kill your teammates. just kill yourself and come back with your weapon of choice.

Im getting a lot of “Im a -Yoink- cause I can” vibes right now. =(

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

> why would you kill your teammates. just kill yourself and come back with your weapon of choice.

noob

If i have explain why then yeah… BK noob

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

Wow DruDawg420 is it that time of the month again?

I just run around like an idiot trying to be a decoy for my team. Which works pretty wel :stuck_out_tongue:

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

You break a killing spree? Oh noes!!!

BK noob, really? Its not too late to stop being an awful part of the community…