If you pre-ordered from Gamestop...

You should probably know that they are letting us vote on 3 pre-order bonuses heres the link:
http://halo4vote.com/

This has been posted before, But I am sure there will be people who haven’t heard yet.

This is pretty old news, but thanks nonetheless.

It’s getting cOLD in here… Sorry had to do it. :slight_smile:

He probably Knows its been posted before, but this is probably for reminder or for people who have not heard before

> He probably Knows its been posted before, but this is probably for reminder or for people who have not heard before

Yeah… that’s it.
*Sneaks off quietly

I personally would like to have the avatar armor then the BR skin

This is unfair. I pre-ordered from BestBuy.ca so I won’t be getting THREE extra bonuses. It’s also unfair for Canadians who pre-ordered at EB Games. The Arctic Battle Rifle skin was exclusive to people in Canada, but it will probably win the vote over Green Warrior Avatar Armor. So it’s only two extra bonuses for Canadians.

> This is unfair. I pre-ordered from BestBuy.ca so I won’t be getting THREE extra bonuses. It’s also unfair for Canadians who pre-ordered at EB Games. The Arctic Battle Rifle skin was exclusive to people in Canada, but it will probably win the vote over Green Warrior Avatar Armor. So it’s only two extra bonuses for Canadians.

Yeah I live in Canada as well and it does kinda tick me off when this sort of thing happens but I thought that I might as well post it

Anyone know if the 2 other bonuses(excluding BR skin) will be available at EB games?

Thanks… I actually missed the info on this…

hope the avatar wins! =)

> hope the avatar wins! =)

It’s losing by 76%.

> hope the avatar wins! =)

It’s 76-24%. Very slim chance.

Yeah it definitely seems like the Avatar Item won’t win

does anyone know what the other items will be??

Cool

I bet no one will vote for that avatar prop. More in game items please :slight_smile: