If you play to win, I'd read this ;)

Alright Spartans listen up and listen good because Im only going through this once :wink:

Im someone who likes to know I have a fellow spartan next to me who will stand his ground when it comes to a firefight

Im also someone who greatly appreciates those spartans that will risk everything to win the War game scenario, not hog power weapons and hide in a corner

Im currently in the middle of making a fireteam, if it goes well Il consider making a few more and making a site for all of us to recruit get to know others and so on so fourth.

If this goes well we’ll all get together or in our spare times we have think of a name for the fireteams/platoon/ <- If you have the mind you’ll get the rest :stuck_out_tongue:

This will ONLY go into place if the teams stays strong for atleast 2-3 months.

The only thing I ask of you is this: Dont quit a wargame simulation and leave your fellow Spartans behind, I see this as cowardly and therefore you dont deserve to wear the armour, Other than that! :stuck_out_tongue: Im up for laughs a good bunch of friendly people who can get down to business when its needed if your interested Please message my GT which at the minute is BosS SAYER, thank you for taking the time to read this announcement and hopefully I will see your skills on the field, Happy huntin’.