If you never play halo but you know the story.

This name it.

Even if you never play halo, that doesn’t mean your not a true halo fan. You can watch halo video, read the lore and understand what happen the story.

I know about halo but people keep telling me to get lost because I never play halo

That doesn’t mean they can’t boss you around (unless it the Monitor then yes you have to listen)

There you go :smiley:

Hey, seriously though, you’re missing out.

> 2533274933749851;2:
> Hey, seriously though, you’re missing out.

How am I missing out?

> 2535465515137096;3:
> > 2533274933749851;2:
> > Hey, seriously though, you’re missing out.
>
>
> How am I missing out?

Have you ever played the games before at some point? Because it’s true, you are missing out. Now, I’m wondering, if you haven’t played Halo but like the story and the lore… why are you here and how did you end up on a Halo website in the first place?

> 2533274815147687;4:
> > 2535465515137096;3:
> > > 2533274933749851;2:
> > > Hey, seriously though, you’re missing out.
> >
> >
> > How am I missing out?
>
>
> Have you ever played the games before at some point? Because it’s true, you are missing out. Now, I’m wondering, if you haven’t played Halo but like the story and the lore… why are you here and how did you end up on a Halo website in the first place?

I have play halo before, I play halo 3, reach, and war but I was offline and I mostly invited my friends to play some custom game with me or play the campaign. Plus I have play the Master chief collection it the fact that people can’t see my gaming status because my privacy setting is blocking people from looking at it and the reason why is MCC support the MCC privacy. So because I haven’t played halo CE that doesn’t make me a true halo fan? That what a person would said. Yes I know what happening in the story. Reach was fallen, Master chief was the remaining Spartan (Spartan-4 doesn’t count because they just soldiers) he destroyed the halo ring that can wipe out anything in the universe and survive the flood, Master chief and the Arbiter team up to stop the truth. Anything you want to ask? :slight_smile:

> 2535465515137096;5:
> > 2533274815147687;4:
> > > 2535465515137096;3:
> > > > 2533274933749851;2:
> > > > Hey, seriously though, you’re missing out.
> > >
> > >
> > > How am I missing out?
> >
> >
> > Have you ever played the games before at some point? Because it’s true, you are missing out. Now, I’m wondering, if you haven’t played Halo but like the story and the lore… why are you here and how did you end up on a Halo website in the first place?
>
>
> I have play halo before, I play halo 3, reach, and war but I was offline and I mostly invited my friends to play some custom game with me or play the campaign. Plus I have play the Master chief collection it the fact that people can’t see my gaming status because my privacy setting is blocking people from looking at it and the reason why is MCC support the MCC privacy. So because I haven’t played halo CE that doesn’t make me a true halo fan? That what a person would said. Yes I know what happening in the story. Reach was fallen, Master chief was the remaining Spartan (Spartan-4 doesn’t count because they just soldiers) he destroyed the halo ring that can wipe out anything in the universe and survive the flood, Master chief and the Arbiter team up to stop the truth. Anything you want to ask? :slight_smile:

Okay, so you have played the games before but mostly offline stuff, is that correct? Also, anyone who bought an Xbox One to play TMCC and owns the game at this point and still wants to play it is a true fan in my eyes. :slight_smile:

Anyone who says that is probably just a Multiplayer guy.

You are missing out if you’ve never played any of the Campaigns, truly experiencing what’s going on around you.

But knowing the lore of Halo, even without playing Halo, doesn’t mean you need to screw off. On the contrary if you ask me.

> 2533274815147687;6:
> > 2535465515137096;5:
> > > 2533274815147687;4:
> > > > 2535465515137096;3:
> > > > > 2533274933749851;2:
> > > > > Hey, seriously though, you’re missing out.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > How am I missing out?
> > >
> > >
> > > Have you ever played the games before at some point? Because it’s true, you are missing out. Now, I’m wondering, if you haven’t played Halo but like the story and the lore… why are you here and how did you end up on a Halo website in the first place?
> >
> >
> > I have play halo before, I play halo 3, reach, and war but I was offline and I mostly invited my friends to play some custom game with me or play the campaign. Plus I have play the Master chief collection it the fact that people can’t see my gaming status because my privacy setting is blocking people from looking at it and the reason why is MCC support the MCC privacy. So because I haven’t played halo CE that doesn’t make me a true halo fan? That what a person would said. Yes I know what happening in the story. Reach was fallen, Master chief was the remaining Spartan (Spartan-4 doesn’t count because they just soldiers) he destroyed the halo ring that can wipe out anything in the universe and survive the flood, Master chief and the Arbiter team up to stop the truth. Anything you want to ask? :slight_smile:
>
>
> Okay, so you have played the games before but mostly offline stuff, is that correct? Also, anyone who bought an Xbox One to play TMCC and owns the game at this point and still wants to play it is a true fan in my eyes. :slight_smile:

Yes, I play the campaign offline and yes I still play the mcc and still support the game. What I dislike is when people coming up with hate threads to blame 343 over and over again just because of the launch.

You don’t need to play multiplayer in the sense of online gaming to be called a True Halo fan. Knowing the canonical information is a great way to get involved even if you haven’t played the games. Though, playing the games is always a good experience and I am glad to see you have played the games prior. I have always been more of a Campaign sort of guy as I am interested in Halo due to the Canonical info.

> 2533274821609239;9:
> You don’t need to play multiplayer in the sense of online gaming to be called a True Halo fan. Knowing the canonical information is a great way to get involved even if you haven’t played the games. Though, playing the games is always a good experience and I am glad to see you have played the games prior. I have always been more of a Campaign sort of guy as I am interested in Halo due to the Canonical info.

Thank you :slight_smile: