If You Have Two Bases, You Get Double Points?

I don’t get what this means. When any team has 2 bases, I don’t notice a difference. Both teams go up by 1 each kill. I haven’t really looked at boss takedowns. How does this system work?

Your team will earn points at regular intervals for holding a base. If you hold more than one base, both bases will generate points for your team.

Each base controlled generates 1 point per 5 seconds. (Not 100% sure if it’s /5sec but somewhere around /3 to /10)

not double points but the rate of which points are rewarded go up i think.

> 2533274909139271;3:
> Each base controlled generates 1 point per 5 seconds. (Not 100% sure if it’s /5sec but somewhere around /3 to /10)

Its five seconds.

> 2533274867300978;5:
> > 2533274909139271;3:
> > Each base controlled generates 1 point per 5 seconds. (Not 100% sure if it’s /5sec but somewhere around /3 to /10)
>
>
> Its five seconds.

I never knew this. Do you get points for a base capture?

haha this is hilarious. is it really that hard to figure out? seems straight forward to me

you get req points for a base capture. youre team doesnt get points towards your total score for capturing. you get points as you hold the bases. the more bases you have the more points you get. pretty simple. wouldnt you all assume you should get more points from having all 3 bases than just 1. where is the confusion? this is so simple, this game has been out for months, and people are still figuring this out?

> 2535430774767416;7:
> haha this is hilarious. is it really that hard to figure out? seems straight forward to me
>
> you get req points for a base capture. youre team doesnt get points towards your total score for capturing. you get points as you hold the bases. the more bases you have the more points you get. pretty simple. wouldnt you all assume you should get more points from having all 3 bases than just 1. where is the confusion? this is so simple, this game has been out for months, and people are still figuring this out?

How do I know what bases to capture?

lmao jk.

> 2535430774767416;7:
> haha this is hilarious. is it really that hard to figure out? seems straight forward to me
>
> you get req points for a base capture. youre team doesnt get points towards your total score for capturing. you get points as you hold the bases. the more bases you have the more points you get. pretty simple. wouldnt you all assume you should get more points from having all 3 bases than just 1. where is the confusion? this is so simple, this game has been out for months, and people are still figuring this out?

And you “know” this because…? Link your sources.

Nobody even know how the game determines who gets credit for boss kills; some people get credit without firing a shot, some people do the majority of the damage and still don’t get credit, even if their team gets the kill.

Point us to a source for the scoring system and I will gladly concede to your superiority, because I would love to be able to refer back to it myself.

> 2533274873204041;9:
> > 2535430774767416;7:
> > haha this is hilarious. is it really that hard to figure out? seems straight forward to me
> >
> > you get req points for a base capture. youre team doesnt get points towards your total score for capturing. you get points as you hold the bases. the more bases you have the more points you get. pretty simple. wouldnt you all assume you should get more points from having all 3 bases than just 1. where is the confusion? this is so simple, this game has been out for months, and people are still figuring this out?
>
>
> And you “know” this because…? Link your sources.
>
> Nobody even know how the game determines who gets credit for boss kills; some people get credit without firing a shot, some people do the majority of the damage and still don’t get credit, even if their team gets the kill.
>
> Point us to a source for the scoring system and I will gladly concede to your superiority, because I would love to be able to refer back to it myself.

This could also be glitches and bad coding.

People who plant grenades on tanks can have the kill stolen by anyone hitting the tank with small arms fire, even when it’s clear the grenade explosion is what destroyed the tank.

Nothing can be taken for granted as working the way it was intended to with 343i games.

I always thought that you got double points because I would notice whoever had the more bases, their score went up a lot faster.

> 2535430774767416;7:
>

Jeez just ask a question and you get slammed by people like this. “Double Points” could mean lots of different things since we have 2 or 3 different types of “Points” in H5. All I asked was for this to be clarified, I didn’t ask you to be a smart-alek about it.

P.S. thanks to everyone for the answers