If you had these items for ordnance...

Which one would you choose?

Shoot that noob

{ORDNANCE READY}

< >
/
((Fully automatic DMR))((Call agent TEXAS))

((The BanHammer))

Choose wisely…

Texas, without a Doubt. Love her a bit too much.

Imagine her beating the Yoink! of every player in a matchmaking game right now…

It’s also strange that it would be even…

A mexican showdown show casing… a noob with a fully auto DMR, a camo-camper with a banhammer and agent texas… Destruction will be on the scale of 10 halos…

Gota go… It’s 1:03 in the morning and i’m sleepy… I hope no one with a automatic DMR, a banhammer or agent texas…kills me in my sleep…

I’d have to go with Tex. The Ban Hammer is a close second, though.

None of those really cut it. They don’t compare to the ultimate murder weapon we all know and love as the Plasma Pistol.

A plasma pistol? Really? One of these options would beat that…

With a banhammer you could purge matchmaking of all its filth. Definitely going to have to go with that.

> I’d have to go with Tex. The Ban Hammer is a close second, though.

Hmmmm… I wouldn’t say that… Texas is like a player with a K/D ratio… of… infinite… 3,048,246 kills and 0 deaths.

A player with an auto DMR would destroy things in seconds… The banhammer would… well…you know. But it’s your call. Just don’t get all 3 for ordinance…

And to the person who suggested the banhammer, yes. Go smash every noob in griffball!

But let’s also determine what is the effectiveness of these with limits. DMR and banhammer would have limited ammo… and texas would stay for a while then leave.

We should guess what the leaders, admins and monitors of these forums and 343i would choose based on their personalities… (Don’t ALWAYS choose the banhammer…)

No more posts for me… I’m too sleepy. Will probably be back on at noon (These forums are too addicting!)

The banhammer would be way to powerful. The other two are fine.

Mystery fourth option: Scarab Gun.

> With a banhammer you could purge matchmaking of all its filth. Definitely going to have to go with that.

But once you ban everyone in a match, you are unable to score any higher. Especially when the new JIP goes into effect.

I am considering the banhammer a close range weapon. Since no one knows what it looks like that’s my guess (Mabye the admins know…)

For me it’s a simple choice, AGENT TEXASS every time…

Ban hammer, once they are down, they can’t respawn!

A lot of me wants to say Tex, but people are forgetting the most important thing about her.

She can’t win. Texas always loses. No matter what she does, or how hard she fights, she is always doomed to lose.

So yeah, I’m voting Banhammer.

I’ll be the Bungie 343i Police.

I would request something else with the Requisition package.

I’ll call down Tex. She would literally kick the living daylights out of everyone in the entire match, lol.

My name is Michael J Caboose and I hate taxes.