If you had 1 wish.

Hello Waypointers!

So after reading through many forum posts, I’ve noticed (As i’m sure you have also) theres alot of points of view floating around on how Halo should be, Some people are happy, some people seem to be far from happy, But my question to you is…

If you had one Halo Related wish…what would it be and why?

PeacE
ShadEO9

A pelican dropship to show up at my door for me to use…

I’d like it if player-used music didn’t disable all extra noises. >__>

I just noticed today in Reach if you’re playing music, you can’t hear sprinting noises or evade noises.

> A pelican dropship to show up at my door for me to use…

That would be truly amazing lol

PeacE
ShadEO9

The idea Ka Five and I are brainstorming about.

“Rabbit”

> I’d like it if player-used music didn’t disable all extra noises. >__>
>
> I just noticed today in Reach if you’re playing music, you can’t hear sprinting noises or evade noises.

Agreed, something so simple too!
you never know, 343i may just listen…

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > I’d like it if player-used music didn’t disable all extra noises. >__>
> >
> > I just noticed today in Reach if you’re playing music, you can’t hear sprinting noises or evade noises.
>
> Agreed, something so simple too!
> you never know, 343i may just listen…
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

I would think this is a partial MS issue than just Halo. I rarely pay attention to most ambient sounds if I’m listening to music.

> > > I’d like it if player-used music didn’t disable all extra noises. >__>
> > >
> > > I just noticed today in Reach if you’re playing music, you can’t hear sprinting noises or evade noises.
> >
> > Agreed, something so simple too!
> > you never know, 343i may just listen…
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> I would think this is a partial MS issue than just Halo. I rarely pay attention to most ambient sounds if I’m listening to music.

Nope, it’s a Halo thing.

CEA doesn’t have that issue.

> > > > I’d like it if player-used music didn’t disable all extra noises. >__>
> > > >
> > > > I just noticed today in Reach if you’re playing music, you can’t hear sprinting noises or evade noises.
> > >
> > > Agreed, something so simple too!
> > > you never know, 343i may just listen…
> > >
> > > PeacE
> > > ShadEO9
> >
> > I would think this is a partial MS issue than just Halo. I rarely pay attention to most ambient sounds if I’m listening to music.
>
> Nope, it’s a Halo thing.
>
> CEA doesn’t have that issue.

Yeah most other games you can adjust the sound controls.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> Nope, it’s a Halo thing.
>
> CEA doesn’t have that issue.

…wait…if it was a Halo thing, wouldn’t it affect BOTH of those?

I know some games I can play music and some I can’t. I think the only ones I’ve really played music on are Reach, Red Dead, GTA4 and L4D

> > Nope, it’s a Halo thing.
> >
> > CEA doesn’t have that issue.
>
> …wait…if it was a Halo thing, wouldn’t it affect BOTH of those?
>
> I know some games I can play music and some I can’t. I think the only ones I’ve really played music on are Reach, Red Dead, GTA4 and L4D

Right, but they fixed it with CEA.

Halo 3, ODST, and Reach are effected by the “TURN OFF MUSIC TO HEAR STUFF <3” message.

Halo Wars and CEA are fine.

Well that’s booty pies indeed!!!

I would wish that Forge would from now on be almost unlimited, that we can make our own enviorments like developer created maps.

Of course, im fine with how it is now, I just hope its even more improved in Halo 4.

> I would wish that Forge would from now on be almost unlimited, that we can make our own enviorments like developer created maps.
>
> Of course, im fine with how it is now, I just hope its even more improved in Halo 4.

I’m sure 343i will be aiming higher than ever with Forge on Halo 4.
Limitless…How amazing would that be!

PeacE
ShadEO9

i would wish that halo reach was exactly the same as halo 3, so everyone would shut up about it.

> I would wish that Forge would from now on be almost unlimited, that we can make our own enviorments like developer created maps.
>
> Of course, im fine with how it is now, I just hope its even more improved in Halo 4.

Here you go.

Keep forge simple. Expand the options and toolbox.

For Halo 4 to be the number 1 game of the year.

Terrain editor in Forge, and the ability to create your own building blocks, so that the posibilities are even more unlimited. Oh and for Moa roam every multiplayer map, no matter what gametype, even tight indoor maps.

> i would wish that halo reach was exactly the same as halo 3, so everyone would shut up about it.

Hahahahahaha

I love Halo Reach, So would be better the other way around. lol
Thanks for your post.

PeacE
ShadEO9

> For Halo 4 to be the number 1 game of the year.

DITTO!

PeacE
ShadEO9