If You Got The Banhammer...

Look up and post in the Why did it get banned: the official thread
or if you are too lazy Go Here

Read it… most of your questions-reason will be explained or post on it.
I am not trying to be mean but i have been seeing a lot of these threads and i guess its racking my OCD or something.

That thread is the one they look at first and they/the mods dont have time to read through all your threads, and search for them and link them to the higher ups.

Im not yelling at people just letting you know if you want to know asap ( or as soon as they can get to it ) then post it there, some times it is ninja fast some times it is not.
the Banhammer is not 100% but it is 99.999999999999996% so they will be able to tell if it was justified or not.
also dont lie to them any body can see your game history, don’t insult people with lies that are easy to prove wrong. trust me it will do everything but help your cause.

> Look up and post in the Why did it get banned: the official thread
> or if you are too lazy Go Here
>
> Read it… most of your questions-reason will be explained or post on it.
> I am not trying to be mean but i have been seeing a lot of these threads and i guess its racking my OCD or something.
>
> That thread is the one they look at first and they/the mods dont have time to read through all your threads, and search for them and link them to the higher ups.
>
> Im not yelling at people just letting you know if you want to know asap ( or as soon as they can get to it ) then post it there, some times it is ninja fast some times it is not.
> the Banhammer is not 100% but it is 99.999999999999996% so they will be able to tell if it was justified or not.
> also dont lie to them any body can see your game history, don’t insult people with lies that are easy to prove wrong. trust me it will do everything but help your cause.

I haven’t been banned, but I still think that 343i should sticky a thread or make known in the game what constitutes a ban in Halo: Reach.

There are three categories, right?

-Modding
-Network Manipulating (various forms)
-AFKing with 0 kills (or very few kills and get reported enough)

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please.

> > Look up and post in the Why did it get banned: the official thread
> > or if you are too lazy Go Here
> >
> > Read it… most of your questions-reason will be explained or post on it.
> > I am not trying to be mean but i have been seeing a lot of these threads and i guess its racking my OCD or something.
> >
> > That thread is the one they look at first and they/the mods dont have time to read through all your threads, and search for them and link them to the higher ups.
> >
> > Im not yelling at people just letting you know if you want to know asap ( or as soon as they can get to it ) then post it there, some times it is ninja fast some times it is not.
> > the Banhammer is not 100% but it is 99.999999999999996% so they will be able to tell if it was justified or not.
> > also dont lie to them any body can see your game history, don’t insult people with lies that are easy to prove wrong. trust me it will do everything but help your cause.
>
> I haven’t been banned, but I still think that 343i should sticky a thread or make known in the game what constitutes a ban in Halo: Reach.
>
> There are three categories, right?
>
> -Modding
> -Network Manipulating (various forms)
> -AFKing with 0 kills (or very few kills and get reported enough)
>
> Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please.

they do have a thread sticky it’s that thread if you read through it you will see all the reasons for the banhammer.

good question glad you asked it

> > Look up and post in the Why did it get banned: the official thread
> > or if you are too lazy Go Here
> >
> > Read it… most of your questions-reason will be explained or post on it.
> > I am not trying to be mean but i have been seeing a lot of these threads and i guess its racking my OCD or something.
> >
> > That thread is the one they look at first and they/the mods dont have time to read through all your threads, and search for them and link them to the higher ups.
> >
> > Im not yelling at people just letting you know if you want to know asap ( or as soon as they can get to it ) then post it there, some times it is ninja fast some times it is not.
> > the Banhammer is not 100% but it is 99.999999999999996% so they will be able to tell if it was justified or not.
> > also dont lie to them any body can see your game history, don’t insult people with lies that are easy to prove wrong. trust me it will do everything but help your cause.
>
> I haven’t been banned, but I still think that 343i should sticky a thread or make known in the game what constitutes a ban in Halo: Reach.
>
> There are three categories, right?
>
> -Modding
> -Network Manipulating (various forms)
> -AFKing with 0 kills (or very few kills and get reported enough)
>
> Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please.

I tend to link people to that a lot, it is what Bungie went by and what 343i go by.

> > > Look up and post in the Why did it get banned: the official thread
> > > or if you are too lazy Go Here
> > >
> > > Read it… most of your questions-reason will be explained or post on it.
> > > I am not trying to be mean but i have been seeing a lot of these threads and i guess its racking my OCD or something.
> > >
> > > That thread is the one they look at first and they/the mods dont have time to read through all your threads, and search for them and link them to the higher ups.
> > >
> > > Im not yelling at people just letting you know if you want to know asap ( or as soon as they can get to it ) then post it there, some times it is ninja fast some times it is not.
> > > the Banhammer is not 100% but it is 99.999999999999996% so they will be able to tell if it was justified or not.
> > > also dont lie to them any body can see your game history, don’t insult people with lies that are easy to prove wrong. trust me it will do everything but help your cause.
> >
> > I haven’t been banned, but I still think that 343i should sticky a thread or make known in the game what constitutes a ban in Halo: Reach.
> >
> > There are three categories, right?
> >
> > -Modding
> > -Network Manipulating (various forms)
> > -AFKing with 0 kills (or very few kills and get reported enough)
> >
> > Someone correct me if I’m wrong, please.
>
> www.bungie.net/ban
>
> I tend to link people to that a lot, it is what Bungie went by and what 343i go by.

Kool aid i didn’t know about that one… but i think all through out my halo life time never once i have been banned. Not bragging just explaining why i never took the time to look it up.
I did how ever read the official thread up there i know this sounds bad but some of them i laughed my yonk off. they would be like i did nothing wrong, and then the response would be, you played grit ball with 3 guests and got 1 million kills and five million metals, thats why. lolz but i have a strange humor

ego haec verba liberatum ( laten most likely misspelled …{I heed the words of the laws}
edit/// Mao i looked up your Stats and all i have to say is YONK YONK YONK i never seen a 100 BR wow props to you not brown’n it just saying damn i see you in a match and i booking it out of the sol system holy YONK’n YONK