If you got me in your team you ll be happy

Just how I said.
Im friendly, im very good at halo, im up to meet some new people.
Feel free to invite me.
You want to test me okay 1vs1

Hey Arby Chavamee Tactical Gaming is recruiting anyone in that plays HALO 5 ! In Tactical Gaming we have over 2800 members across our gaming community. Currently we have over 60 members in our HALO division and are looking for many more ! We always play the objective and work as a team to win. We also have our own web team that works on coding and graphics for the site as well as our own news team that creates articles for the site about the gaming world and news inside of TG. If any of you guys/girls are interested in joining just go to Forums | Tactical Gaming and in the top left hand corner click on “Join TG” and in the Referral Box please put FLuX Unstopable. Hope to see you guys in TG :slight_smile:

> 2533274921770925;2:
> Hey Arby Chavamee Tactical Gaming is recruiting anyone in that plays HALO 5 ! In Tactical Gaming we have over 2800 members across our gaming community. Currently we have over 60 members in our HALO division and are looking for many more ! We always play the objective and work as a team to win. We also have our own web team that works on coding and graphics for the site as well as our own news team that creates articles for the site about the gaming world and news inside of TG. If any of you guys/girls are interested in joining just go to Forums | Tactical Gaming and in the top left hand corner click on “Join TG” and in the Referral Box please put FLuX Unstopable. Hope to see you guys in TG :slight_smile:

Are you guys competitive?

> 2535455440422268;3:
> > 2533274921770925;2:
> > Hey Arby Chavamee Tactical Gaming is recruiting anyone in that plays HALO 5 ! In Tactical Gaming we have over 2800 members across our gaming community. Currently we have over 60 members in our HALO division and are looking for many more ! We always play the objective and work as a team to win. We also have our own web team that works on coding and graphics for the site as well as our own news team that creates articles for the site about the gaming world and news inside of TG. If any of you guys/girls are interested in joining just go to Forums | Tactical Gaming and in the top left hand corner click on “Join TG” and in the Referral Box please put FLuX Unstopable. Hope to see you guys in TG :slight_smile:
>
>
> Are you guys competitive?

Yes in HALO we do have quite a bit of competitive play, weather it be in house scrims or against other clans we have what you are looking for competitively !