If you go more than -10 in a game

You should be kicked from the game and put on a timeout. The message on the screen should pop up and remind you that going negative is bad for your team. And that dying too much is not a service. This will help casuals get better and rush less, making the game more enjoyable for everyone.

This will also get rid of boosters and derankers.

Edit: This is NOT for objective games.

1. This would be for RANKED game play but ideally everywhere.

2. If the matchmaking system is working than the player doing that poorly is either trolling or needs a time out.

3. Doing that poorly in a slayer match damages the integrity of a competitive game. During their time out they will only be bared from ranked gameplay. I realize this is harsh, but life is harsh.

4. No teammates should be forced to deal with your “fun” times of trying to die the most. They should not have to carry more than a negative 10 bomb.

5. Boosters would have a harder time deranking, and a harder time carrying bad friends to high levels. Their bad friends would get kicked and subsequently not rank up.

Agreed 100%.

They just wouldn’t give a damn lol.

would this apply to guests as well
sometimes i have guests who go -15 a game lol

Even as a casual player I could get on board with this, maybe not something as rigid as being booted, but maybe something like a penalty box, prolonged respawns, something to that effect. I think if we just straight booted players then we would end up with an online population that dies out entirely to damn fast

That is so stupid, have you ever heard of objective?

In slayer maybe, I would understand that.

Maybe in whatever ranked playlist is in Halo 4.

In social? A bit harsh ahah :slight_smile:

> Agreed 100%.

Ok, I have to admit, your idea made me laugh (in a good way), so many people would rage, but it’s actually a really good idea.

I love how it would get rid of derankers! They are the only genuine complaint against the Halo 3 ranking system.

Overall, it’s a simple, yet well thought out idea. Unfortunately 343 won’t do it because they like to rush at the guy with rockers repeatedly, like a ‘bulldog’ (listen to the podcast if you don’t believe me).

“Rush less” Is a word from a camper. You are infact talking about a team mate who you should be backing up! ITS TEAM NOT FFA. Not playing like a TEAM should give a ban.

> That is so stupid, have you ever heard of objective?
>
> In slayer maybe, I would understand that.

If you’re looking at the respawn screen more than you’re playing, you’re doing it wrong.
Might as well just quit, since you’re not even in the game.

> Maybe in whatever ranked playlist is in Halo 4.
>
> In social? A bit harsh ahah :slight_smile:

Only in ranked could work. I would be up for that. So many times on really bad player or a deranker spoil ranked play.

Edited by Moderator - Please refrain from making nonconstructive posts.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

Obvious troll is obvious.

> “Rush less” Is a word from a camper. You are infact talking about a team mate who you should be backing up! ITS TEAM NOT FFA. Not playing like a TEAM should give a ban.

You can’t help matching with thumbless randies on your team.
“Rush less” is no more a word from a camper than simply picking up a power weapon. It is dumb to run headlong into combat, especially with how much teamwork is necessary.

> > That is so stupid, have you ever heard of objective?
> >
> > In slayer maybe, I would understand that.
>
> If you’re looking at the respawn screen more than you’re playing, you’re doing it wrong.
> Might as well just quit, since you’re not even in the game.

Exactly! And the game is doing you a disservice by allowing you to keep playing bad.

This would be disastrous if this was in effect at launch.

> This would be disastrous if this was in effect at launch.

Not if you do good. :slight_smile:

I hope my sarcasm meter is broken.

If you’re serious, well, I just don’t know what to say.

Bye.

Agreed.

I still play Halo 3 and the amount of times I get massive scrubs on my team is unbelievable.

> would this apply to guests as well
> sometimes i have guests who go -15 a game lol

Teams with guest should only match teams with guest. If the truskill is working than your guest should rarely go that negative. If they do than you get kicked and its time to search again in 10 minutes.