If you double pummel then you are bad.

No.

If you allow yourself to be double pummeled then YOU are bad.
Either:

(a) If you have done enough damage their shields, fire the last shot or two to finish them off and then pummel them before they have time for the second pummel. However if you try this and have not done enough damage to their shields, then it is YOUR fault for misjudging and not recognising this. You are bad.

(b) If you have a headshot weapon equipped, pummel them when they pummel you and then headshot them before they have time for the second pummel. However if they pummel you before you get the headshot, then it is obviously YOUR fault for missing the headshot. You are bad.

(c) If you do not have a headshot weapon equipped, pummel them when they pummel you and then simply pummel them when they pummel you again. Ok so you still die but at least you take them with you. I guess this doesn’t make you bad, however this is why you should usually use a headshot weapon. However obviously if you somehow manage to screw up and miss a pummel or something then you are bad.

(d) If you do not have time to do any of the above because the enemy blindsided you, it is YOUR fault for having bad situational awareness/not using the radar. You are bad.

Oh and for the record, I usually go with (b) and yes, I sometimes miss the headshot. I am bad.

Obvious troll is obvious. IDC TBH but no bleedthrough is a bad game mechanic anyway.