IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT YOU SEE OF HALO 4

Stop moaning just do not pre order it

Carry on playing halo 3 or halo reach.

No one is forcing you to like, buy, or play Halo 4

Please stop “trolling” forums

Stop moaning in forums how the game is now call of duty

This game is Halo it’s new and scary but it’s going to be awesome!

Any other people with me on this?

I am more than down for people to give constructive criticism
on what should and should be in or not in on halo 4.
Personally I think the game is going to be off the hook.

But most of these threads complaining are useless.
They just moan saying BWAHH 1-50 if you want 1-50 play halo 3 it’s still awesome.
Although derankers and boosters are ruining Ranked.
I still play that game because I gave up on reach after Squad slayer and bleed through were taken out Halo Reach
which was the biggest crime and return of beatdown x2.

I don’t come on forums moaning they took them out.
End of the day Halo Reach was ruined day one.
You can’t make a dead horse run a race. Its dead.

When I have halo 4 in my disc tray and played 10+ games of multiplayer
That is when I’ll come on here and give a constructive overview.

Halo 2 and 3 both sucked until Title updates. FACT.

But people are judging and moaning about a game that isn’t even Gold status yet.
In a way it’s a real shame we will not have a beta.
Because how can we put any valid input into a game we haven’t tried.
That is what I am tired of.

The reason I started this thread is because it must suck for Admin or 343i guys
to come on here and just see such a depressed community just moaning.
if anything we should ALL be really excited we get a new halo game that isn’t reach.

Halo 3 and Reach are trash.

I’m gonnna play it. But if multiplayer is nothing but sidestepping and BR firing then I’ll only go far enough to get all achievements.

annoying fanboy OP is annoying

hes write you know stop whining about the game

> I’m gonnna play it. But if multiplayer is nothing but sidestepping and BR firing then I’ll only go far enough to get all achievements.

more likely then not they aren’t changing the ranking in halo 4 from reach so would you still do it even if the rank was get to inheritor (or w/e the name is for halo 4)?

Nope. If people don’t like what they ACTUALLY SEE of halo 4; they should try to bring their concerns to 343’s attention. If it’s a minor thing, and/or a concern that’s shared by enough people and makes sense to address, 343 would have time to tweak such things.

However, that’s not the same thing as saying stuff like “This is terrible. CODCODCOD.” Because there is not really any slightly valuable information in critiques like that.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post, click at your own discretion.

> Halo 3 and Reach are trash.

Cough Troll cough

I agree with you, However how you go about telling people this is …not the best way.

> Stop moaning just do not pre order it
>
> Carry on playing halo 3 or halo reach.
>
> No one is forcing you to like, buy, or play Halo 4
>
> Please stop “trolling” forums
>
> Stop moaning in forums how the game is now call of duty
>
> This game is Halo it’s new and scary but it’s going to be awesome!
>
> Any other people with me on this?

This is a useless OP, and you’re just complaining about others complaining.

Way to be hypocritical, and do the same amount of damage.

No because Halo fans want a Halo game to reach its full potential, what is so wrong about that?

Maybe instead of telling us to play something else, you should have taken your own advice prior to ever deciding to play Halo. If you want so much of the core gameplay to change, why did you play I in the first place?

Dude, seriously, there’s nothing wrong with voicing your own concerns. Some people are worried and just want answers about what they see. Who are you to say to tell them to keep their mouths shut? It’s a two way street, if you feel fine then don’t open your mouth and tell everyone to stop. And if you want to call it trolling go ahead, but you’re the one posting a useless thread that gets a reaction from your “complainers”, versus people who just want to be heard on aspects of the game.

why can’t any of you understand that my opinion is the only one that matters? also there has been 1000000000000 complaint threads about complainers when there has only been 1000 complaint threads. it’s just silly; if you don’t want to read a complaint thread don’t read it. derp.

> why can’t any of you understand that my opinion is the only one that matters? also there has been 1000000000000 complaint threads about complainers when there has only been 1000 complaint threads. it’s just silly; if you don’t want to read a complaint thread don’t read it. derp.

LMFAO!!!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Then you are trash

Honestly, don’t people get tired of making this same flawed argument? Just because they complain about a few things doesn’t mean they’re opposed to the game as a whole. People are entitled to share their opinions, that’s the point of these forums.

And let me guess quake 3 is the best game ever made right?

MATT DAEMON!

> hes write you know stop whining about the game

He is what?