If you don't like it don't play it

If you hate a game don’t play it.
Halo ce was a one time thing. Halo 5 is the evolution of halo taking halo in the right turn except the micro transaction I could do with out those.

no

Halo 5 has flaws, people are pointing them out and criticizing them. I want to play Halo 5 but with essentially only 3 basic gametypes I get bored of it really fast. There’s nothing wrong with people hating on the game for lacking key content months after launch.

paying customers are allowed to voice an opinion…constructive criticism…improves products…

Yes, because we need the population numbers to drop even further than it already has.

Liking the game and realizing it and the developer have obvious, glaring flaws are not mutually exclusive.

Most people don’t like H5 and don’t play it.

That is the problem.

If you don’t want to discuss how the game can be improved, stay off the forums.

> Halo ce was a one time thing.

Someone tell me what the OP is getting at here?

> If you hate a game don’t play it.

Ummm if you hate people complaining about it don’t come here how about that?

I have to agree with if you don’t like it move on… This is XBox’s flagship game and its by no means perfect for everyone. There are many flaws and things that need to change, granted. In solo its a beautiful game, fantastic scenery… the artists did a great job. The mechanics of the game are fantastic… The best first person shooter I’ve played. I check out the comments on these forums occasionally and see nothing but complaining about everything that doesn’t happen to suit every person’s individual needs. People need to realize that there are thousands playing this game all over the world, not just a few that are dismayed about not getting it there way… guess what this isn’t burger king, you don’t get it your way … this is real life and it doesn’t cater to just few. There’s quite a few things I don’t care for in this game. The only thing that will change it is if everyone stops playing,haha! That’s not going to happen! So just enjoy or move on to another game.

> 2533274843446007;10:
> I have to agree with if you don’t like it move on… This is XBox’s flagship game and its by no means perfect for everyone. There are many flaws and things that need to change, granted. In solo its a beautiful game, fantastic scenery… the artists did a great job. The mechanics of the game are fantastic… The best first person shooter I’ve played. I check out the comments on these forums occasionally and see nothing but complaining about everything that doesn’t happen to suit every person’s individual needs. People need to realize that there are thousands playing this game all over the world, not just a few that are dismayed about not getting it there way… guess what this isn’t burger king, you don’t get it your way … this is real life and it doesn’t cater to just few. There’s quite a few things I don’t care for in this game. The only thing that will change it is if everyone stops playing,haha! That’s not going to happen! So just enjoy or move on to another game.

Preach!!!

> 2533274887066345;1:

Couldn’t have put it better myself.

> 2535409921983737;4:
> paying customers are allowed to voice an opinion…constructive criticism…improves products…

And at what point has there actually been constructive criticism? Seriously waypoint is nothing but 343 sucks.

> 2533274887066345;1:

Damn, I forgot this was a forum to make constructive post whether positive or negative about the game. I am unsure about the game, Campaign is decent, the MP is horrible, from maps, gametypes to all the skins being used for filler (whether vehicle or weapon). Sure the gameplay is better, but still this game lacks enough for people to complain about, to make constructive posts.

> 2533274830513360;13:
> > 2535409921983737;4:
> > paying customers are allowed to voice an opinion…constructive criticism…improves products…
>
>
> And at what point has there actually been constructive criticism? Seriously waypoint is nothing but 343 sucks.

There is always constructive criticism.

The reason Halo 5 has equal starts, no loadouts and drops in Arena is because people gave constructive criticism about Halo 4.

Now people are noting flaws in the map and gametype variety. As well as issues with radar and the abilities. Before this people said the aiming was messed up and we got extra aiming settings. It has been very constructive.

Unlike “don’t like?, don’t play” which is the opposite of constructive and only helps ‘the head in the sand gang’. I don’t remember the last time I saw Halo 5 on the top ten.

The problem is people, including me want to play Halo 5 but 343 can’t deliver and we are calling them out to deliver basic features.

> 2533274887066345;1:

So many people say it’s not halo. It is halo but it has evolved for something to survive it must evolve if people want halo ce go play mcc. Also the numbers drop cause people are just bad at the game due to the new mobility system.

And if you don’t like reading the complaint threads, don’t click them?

It works both ways. :slight_smile:

I was disappointed with the game… still am. I quit playing it. What’s your point? Why would you even care if I still play it or not?