If you don't like Halo 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Your either spoiled or a complete idiot. 343 really blew me away here, I mean the last time I played a halo game that left me stunned was when I was 11 playing CE. Campaign was on par with length but what they captured better then Bungie was how truly lucky/trained chief is. I won’t spoil anything for those who haven’t finished but I will say “I Believe.” Solo Legendary you’ll feel the same.

In terms of multiplayer again 343 was in trouble either way here. What Bungie started in Halo Reach had to go into Halo 4 otherwise it would be seen as a step back. Yet 343 added just enough here to balance the game buy doing things like less fuel in the jet pack, and improved version of amor lock etc etc. If you have grips with this game about not being “halo” Go player slayer pro its classic slayer as close to CE as you can get.

343 good job here and thanks, while I’m excited to see what will happen in 5 and 6 take your time and keep adding to 4 because I’ll be playing it till 5.

> Your either spoiled or a complete idiot.

Stopped reading right there.

Ahh so if I don’t like huge hit boxes, instant spawning, join in progress… then i’m an idiot? Logic at it’s finest.

> Your either spoiled or a complete idiot.

I like the game but this is just an incredibly stupid thing to say. People can have different tastes.

Hey guys, you wanna know how to make someone respect your point of view?

Talk down to them and call them idiots for not having the same point of view.

I’m gonna assume that he’s 12 and he got Halo: Combat Evolved last year.

I agree. But don’t attack people for having different opinions, it’s just uncalled for.

I don’t like the HEAVY AIM ASSIST… I am spoiled!!! HAHAHA!

You people hating on H4 are beyond stupid. After Reach Halo 4 is a breath of fresh air and is fast paced and requires skill.

I think all the buthurt people are all the Reach kids who cant sprint double melee or hate that they now have to strafe and jump to win gun fights.

Hilarious…go back to reach. Halo 4 is amazing

> You people hating on H4 are beyond stupid. After Reach Halo 4 is a breath of fresh air and is fast paced and requires skill.
>
>
>
>
> I think all the buthurt people are all the Reach kids who cant sprint double melee or hate that they now have to strafe and jump to win gun fights.
>
>
>
> Hilarious…go back to reach. Halo 4 is amazing

What SKILL is required when it is IMPOSSIBLE to miss a shot because of AIM ASSIST and BULLET MAGNETISM?

My only complaint about this game is the aim assist. No other balance complaints, like the DMR being over powered, would exist if they turned down the aim assist. I’m not even asking them to turn it off (although it would be great if we had the option to turn it off) but it just needs to be turned down. Again, it is IMPOSSIBLE to miss with ANY of the weapons.

Also, it says you have’t played the game yet.

> Your either spoiled or a complete idiot.

Look, I love Halo 4 as well, but is this really needed?

oh hai!

pic related

> > Your either spoiled or a complete idiot.
>
> I agree, but could you be anymore obtuse…
>
> I think its a good game, but everyone will have opinions of there own…

All I have been seeing are complaints about aim-assist in this game.

The only game where this wasn’t an issue was Halo 1. Massive aim-assist started in Halo 2. I think that’s why all the baddies liked it - because they actually felt like they were good.

proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocyYwLCDyCU

Halo 1 was the best when it came to this - but then it didn’t have to worry about online play. Interestingly, I was the best at Halo 1. Maybe that’s because I took the time to aim while others just sweepsnipe and BR sweep.

> Your either spoiled or a complete idiot.

Well thank you, I’m very impressed that you respect everyone else so much.

SARCASM

> All I have been seeing are complaints about aim-assist in this game.
>
> The only game where this wasn’t an issue was Halo 1. Massive aim-assist started in Halo 2. I think that’s why all the baddies liked it - because they actually felt like they were good.
>
> proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocyYwLCDyCU
>
> Halo 1 was the best when it came to this - but then it didn’t have to worry about online play. Interestingly, I was the best at Halo 1. Maybe that’s because I took the time to aim while others just sweepsnipe and BR sweep.

I think this is pretty much what it comes down too. Bungie had to do aim assist of some kind for online play. It’s great that the video shows Halo 2 in the absolute best network conditions, but that’s not what most people played Halo 2 in. Without aim assist of some kind, Halo 4 would be very frustrating for most people.

Everyone has to understand that even with broadband and an always online internet connection, most people in the world still do not have reliable fast internet, with zero percent packet loss. That only exists if you are paying a lot of money for it and even then that’s not a sure thing.

So someones opinion makes them spoiled or an idiot…

Yeah… that’s bull crap.

> > All I have been seeing are complaints about aim-assist in this game.
> >
> > The only game where this wasn’t an issue was Halo 1. Massive aim-assist started in Halo 2. I think that’s why all the baddies liked it - because they actually felt like they were good.
> >
> > proof: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocyYwLCDyCU
> >
> > Halo 1 was the best when it came to this - but then it didn’t have to worry about online play. Interestingly, I was the best at Halo 1. Maybe that’s because I took the time to aim while others just sweepsnipe and BR sweep.
>
> I think this is pretty much what it comes down too. Bungie had to do aim assist of some kind for online play. It’s great that the video shows Halo 2 in the absolute best network conditions, but that’s not what most people played Halo 2 in. Without aim assist of some kind, Halo 4 would be very frustrating for most people.
>
> Everyone has to understand that even with broadband and an always online internet connection, most people in the world still do not have reliable fast internet, with zero percent packet loss. That only exists if you are paying a lot of money for it and even then that’s not a sure thing.

Not saying turn it off completely. Console players need a bit of aim assist because the sticks aren’t as precise as mouse and keyboard. However, they didn’t have to make aim assist so heavy in H4. Look at HALO 3… the aim assist in that game isn’t as high as it is in HALO 4.

> > Your either spoiled or a complete idiot.
>
> Stopped reading right there.

> I’m gonna assume that he’s 12 and he got Halo: Combat Evolved last year.

I know RIGHT