If you don't like Halo 4 MP...

because of the lack of a somewhat classic experience, you may enjoy Legendary Slayer, it does feel a lot like Halo 3 to me, it is fairly enjoyable.

I’m not asking you to stay, I’m not telling you to try it, but suggesting you could try, I can not tell you what you will enjoy, but if you want it is worth a shot

I want to like it.

But every match in a nutshell
>Enemy gains map control.
>Enemy holds map control.
>My Team gets -Yoinking!- wrecked.
>My Team ragequits.

I will say the AR works a lot better than in Halo 3, but I remember Reach’s AR being better.

> I want to like it.
>
> But every match in a nutshell
> <mark>>Enemy gains map control.</mark>
> <mark>>Enemy holds map control.</mark>
> <mark>>My Team gets -Yoinking!- wrecked.</mark>
> <mark>>My Team ragequits.</mark>
>
> I will say the AR works a lot better than in Halo 3, but I remember Reach’s AR being better.

Exactly like Halo 3 :smiley:

I agree with Reach’s AR being the best

> [
> Exactly like Halo 3 :smiley:

Except the AR is a complete Lotto Ticket off-host and I actually stand a chance with BR starts.

By the way, the argument people make about the AR promoting map movement, is silly. It’s way more rewarding to just camp somewhere then risk running out and not being able to defend yourself.

TLDR
IMadBro.

It is challenging though, I’ll give it that.

> > [
> > Exactly like Halo 3 :smiley:
>
> Except the AR is a complete Lotto Ticket off-host and I actually stand a chance with BR starts.
>
> By the way, the argument people make about the AR promoting map movement, is silly. It’s way more rewarding to just camp somewhere then risk running out and not being able to defend yourself.
>
> TLDR
> IMadBro.
>
> It is challenging though, I’ll give it that.

I’d like the Pistol, when the Feedback thread goes up I’m going to mention it and I’m sure others will

> > > [
> > > Exactly like Halo 3 :smiley:
> >
> > Except the AR is a complete Lotto Ticket off-host and I actually stand a chance with BR starts.
> >
> > By the way, the argument people make about the AR promoting map movement, is silly. It’s way more rewarding to just camp somewhere then risk running out and not being able to defend yourself.
> >
> > TLDR
> > IMadBro.
> >
> > It is challenging though, I’ll give it that.
>
> I’d like the Pistol, when the Feedback thread goes up I’m going to mention it and I’m sure others will

There’s going to be a surge of requests for the Magnum as a secondary and no sprint. I’m sure we all know that, my only concern is how does 343 not know?

> > > > [
> > > > Exactly like Halo 3 :smiley:
> > >
> > > Except the AR is a complete Lotto Ticket off-host and I actually stand a chance with BR starts.
> > >
> > > By the way, the argument people make about the AR promoting map movement, is silly. It’s way more rewarding to just camp somewhere then risk running out and not being able to defend yourself.
> > >
> > > TLDR
> > > IMadBro.
> > >
> > > It is challenging though, I’ll give it that.
> >
> > I’d like the Pistol, when the Feedback thread goes up I’m going to mention it and I’m sure others will
>
> There’s going to be a surge of requests for the Magnum as a secondary and no sprint. I’m sure we all know that, my only concern is how does 343 not know?

Bravo posted this in a Thread: Source

> We’re launching with AR start only to optimize pacing / map movement. While Halo: CE and Halo 3 both featured “AR + Pistol” starts, they both offered VERY different gameplay - in the former, you pressed Y when you respawned due to the pistol’s versatility. In the latter, the pistol was a much less formidable sidearm, creating very different balance dynamics, and switching to the pistol was much less rare to say the least. However, in Halo 4, the 6 shot Pistol lies somewhere between these two weapons in terms of usefulness, lethality, etc. As a result, we have decided not to tune the pistol differently in this game type, and rather focus on a basic experience in which the starting weapon is viable as a close to mid-range weapon, and players must move and fight over the map and the weapons that are scattered throughout. Hope this clears things up a bit - adding a secondary can greatly change the flow of the map and gameplay.

But hopefully they’ll see we want it, like people wanted an AR loadout in Slayer Pro but I’m still satisfied with what we got