If You Don't Have Halo 4 Yet Read This!

DO NOT Buy Halo 4!
Here’s what you end up with:

Campaign- nothing but annoying crawlers and watchers that take forever to die and their quantity of troops is insane.

Spartan Ops- very boring because it repeats campaigns problem and the chapters are way too short.

<mark>(Spartan Ops and Campaign is fun if your not easily annoyed)</mark>

War Games- DMR is over-powered. I didn’t want weapon skins or customizable loadouts… If I did I would just play Call of Duty. When you shoot someone with the same gun as you first, their gun becomes 5x more powerful than yours. People kill the person your assassinating, the only map anybody wants to play is Haven. Ordanance is annoying, and so is the Mantis. All armor requires a high-rank, or Max Commendation… not worth it because the armor looks stupid. Oh and when you shoot at someone your teamate kills him or his boyfriend comes out of nowhere and kills you.

Forge- 3 forge maps… all the size of your hand and if you take two steps your out of bounds. Magnet system sucks, someone can also join your game and mass copy or delete everything.

Custom Games- not that customizable. Its about as customizable as Oblivions video settings, which is only brightness.

Weapons- All of them sound gay and are weak unless you use the nooby DMR… dont forget to jump around and -Yoink!- people!

Abilities- Promethean Vision gets rid of sneaking up on people so beat downs and assassinations are on the game for no reason. Autosentry just floats in the air and does nothing. Thruster Pack justs makes your spartan fart. Jet pack can make you jump 3% higher. Just kidding it does nothing.

The good thing about this game- you have not bought it yet.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Nothing to see here folks, just a sad -Yoink!- trying to troll.

“I don’t personally enjoy this game so you shouldn’t buy it because I said so”

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

That was… too stupid.
Please leave this forum and never come back.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love this game, its one of the best Halo games, if not the best. My opinion would be to tell people to buy the game. You have no right to tell people not to buy it because everyone likes different things so they can decide for them selves thanks.

My review:

Here’s what you end up with:

Campaign- A brilliant story executed nicely with DIFFICULTY, something Halo hasn’t had since Halo 2.

Spartan Ops- Yet another great story that will expand every week!

<mark>(Spartan Ops and Campaign is fun, period.</mark>

War Games- The DMR is my favorite to use but has many counters, the weapons are balanced VERY well and everyone has an equal chance at winning. Everybody picks Haven and Complex in Infinity Slayer (which only has a few maps anyway) but if you aren’t restricting yourself to one playlist you’ll see lots of map diversity.

Forge- 3 forge maps, smaller than Forge World but still great in size (They look MUCH smaller when you’re forging as the monitor)
My only disappointment was the lack of fine editing and zoom.

Custom Games- Actually VERY well done, about the same level of customization as Reach.

Weapons- Oh my goodness the SOUND, it’s beautiful… Weapons sound and feel great and are balanced well, great players will be great and bad players will be bad, but it’s not impossible to get better like in certain other games.

Abilities- All AAs are balanced well and have multiple counters.

The bad thing about this game- you have not bought it yet.

If It was developed for 2 Years I can’t applaud the amount of missions we received, campaign wise.
(Spoiler of M2) I liked the hectic fun of 1vs1vs1 In mission 2 & Once they got brainwashed to join faction zerg It was rather dull 1vs2 factions.

I’d rather they remove DMR.
My above Isn’t a-whine, Story wise Its befitting, Just strip the game to pieces and you realize what It boils down too.

Um…you do know the Crawlers only need a headtshot to kill. All of them. The Watchers don’t take long to kill either. Now the Knights, yeah -Yoink- them.

The campaign was too short for my tastes, but the rest overall is pretty darn good.

EHh if it is so horrible then why are you even here to begin with.

Good trolling attempt.

The game is the best Halo yet, imo.

Bro, you so right, but I can’t resist the urge to pwn 8 year olds online. I’m 25, send help.

PS: Soundtrack was bawlin though. RIP Halo 4.

> 2533274861833630;6:
> Spartan Ops- Yet another great story that will expand every week!
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> (Spartan Ops and Campaign is fun, period.

More like “Spartan oops”

> 2533274800158596;12:
> Bro, you so right, but I can’t resist the urge to pwn 8 year olds online. I’m 25, send help.
>
> PS: Soundtrack was bawlin though. RIP Halo 4.

Don’t revive <mark>5 year old</mark> topics please