If you do bad, take the blame.

I will not name anyone in this post.

So…just had a game.
We lost, 50-44.
Not a bad game.
I went 23-10… +13
Teammate 1 went 10-10… +0
Teammate 2 went 7-12… -5
So not that bad.
At this rate we would be +8.
But teammate 3…went 4-18… -14.

We all have bad games.
But if you do bad, take the blame and accept it.
What did teammate 3 do seconds before the game ended?
He quit.
If you do bad, and are a large reason, if not the main reason, that your team lost, do not quit.
Just accept the blame.

He/she was probably just frustrated. I personally don’t quit, but if he/she did it 3 seconds before the match ended, at least it didn’t affect you.

Teammate 3 quitting 3 sec before match end only hurts him, as it’s still a quit. But when you say “take the blame”, what does that mean? Were you expecting Teammate 3 to stick around and apologize for his performance or stick around for you to somehow acknowledge his poor performance?

sometimes you just have no chemistry with your teammates

Says here that teammate number 3 finished the game its not a dnf on his part so whats the problem here?

Ever had a teammate who was barking and yelling at his teammates to do better, when they’re the worst player out of both teams?

“Take the blame”?
Lol, you critique teammates in the post lobby or something?

Nah nah its my team’s fault that I keep running into the entire enemy team by myself. They should be able to understand from my utter silence that I want to do a pincer maneuver.

> 2533274924290830;1:
> I will not name anyone in this post.
>
> So…just had a game.
> We lost, 50-44.
> Not a bad game.
> I went 23-10… +13
> Teammate 1 went 10-10… +0
> Teammate 2 went 7-12… -5
> So not that bad.
> At this rate we would be +8.
> But teammate 3…went 4-18… -14.
>
> We all have bad games.
> But if you do bad, take the blame and accept it.
> What did teammate 3 do seconds before the game ended?
> He quit.
> If you do bad, and are a large reason, if not the main reason, that your team lost, do not quit.
> Just accept the blame.

I play a ton of games like this. 5-12 or 6-11 things like that. So annoying and then they quit after getting murked.

> 2533274804898926;2:
> He/she was probably just frustrated. I personally don’t quit, but if he/she did it 3 seconds before the match ended, at least it didn’t affect you.

I see what you mean, but if you can’t game, don’t game.

> 2535405450804460;5:
> Says here that teammate number 3 finished the game its not a dnf on his part so whats the problem here?

When the end screen was showing, where the winning team is displayed, I held back, and it showed 3/4 players on my team…

> 2533274924290830;1:
> Just accept the blame.

What you mean by ‘accept the blame’?

Why take the blame when its not your fault?

I feel the OP’s blame. Because it feels like this:

A guy on your team gets owned the entire match, and then leaves right at the end. It honestly feels like something along the lines of : “Hey! Don’t mind me I’m just gonna go negative 15+ and then leave so you guys are completely screwed. KKTHXBAI.”

For some reason it just irks me. If the guy stayed at least everyone could see at the end of the game how horrible he was, it’s like a form of hiding shame. Sure in the post game screen we can see, but for some reason it doesn’t feel the same haha.

The only reason I keep my lousy internet around is so I can blame lag on my loss /s

Really, if I’ve gone through a few games and have done absolute trash, I go play some easier game like Destiny until I get my bearings back.

> 2533274804898926;12:
> > 2533274924290830;1:
> > Just accept the blame.
>
>
> What you mean by ‘accept the blame’?

Don’t ditch the team after making them lose.

> 2533274924290830;16:
> > 2533274804898926;12:
> > > 2533274924290830;1:
> > > Just accept the blame.
> >
> >
> > What you mean by ‘accept the blame’?
>
>
> Don’t ditch the team after making them lose.

So what changes for you and the other teammates if he stays that extra 3 seconds?

Don’t get me wrong, I dislike quitters in general (that make a long 2v4). Just pointing out in this case, it literally means or changes nothing.

> 2533274924290830;11:
> > 2535405450804460;5:
> > Says here that teammate number 3 finished the game its not a dnf on his part so whats the problem here?
>
>
> When the end screen was showing, where the winning team is displayed, I held back, and it showed 3/4 players on my team…

He probably left after it announced gameover its a pretty common thing with randoms they leave the game after its over to skip the end game animation and skip match intermission faster