If you could've changed anything in LE Halo 4

Now, i’m not here to whine, or heavily complain, but i think a lot of us started to become a little disappointed with the Limited edition, due to confusing communications between retailers and fans, and then exclusive stuff not being exclusive anymore, better offers without the LE ect…

My question to you is: If you could have changed anything about the Limited edition, ie what it comes with, looks, ect… what would it be?

In my opinion, this would have made the perfectLimited Edition for me:

1. Have the War Games map pass include everything that it should do, helmets, skins, the lot.
  2. A physical copy of Forward Unto Dawn, 2 disc, with all the extra features (yes, i understand 343i said a while back it wasn’t possible due to time constraints).
  3. A small graphic novel (like the one in LE Halo Wars).
  4. A UNSC Infinity Patch (again similar to the one in LE Halo Wars).
  5. The briefing packet and digital downloads.

And for the heck of it, if there was a legenday edition, it would include, along with the contents of the LE:

1. ODST dog tags (Lasky’s brother’s, can’t recall his name)
  2. Cortana’s chip, could act as a memory stick, or USB torch.
  3. Halo 4 soundtrack, and BTS footage dvd.
  4. Promethean Knight Figure.

What would your ideal LE/Legendary editions be?

Couldn’t put it better myself. Although perhaps some extra digital content

> Now, i’m not here to whine, or heavily complain, but i think a lot of us started to become a little disappointed with the Limited edition, due to confusing communications between retailers and fans, and then exclusive stuff not being exclusive anymore, better offers without the LE ect…
>
> My question to you is: If you could have changed anything about the Limited edition, ie what it comes with, looks, ect… what would it be?
>
> In my opinion, this would have made the perfectLimited Edition for me:
> 1. Have the War Games map pass include everything that it should do, helmets, skins, the lot.
> 2. A physical copy of Forward Unto Dawn, 2 disc, with all the extra features (yes, i understand 343i said a while back it wasn’t possible due to time constraints).
> 3. A small graphic novel (like the one in LE Halo Wars).
> 4. A UNSC Infinity Patch (again similar to the one in LE Halo Wars).
> 5. The briefing packet and digital downloads.
>
> And for the heck of it, if there was a legenday edition, it would include, along with the contents of the LE:
> 1. ODST dog tags (Lasky’s brother’s, can’t recall his name)
> 2. Cortana’s chip, could act as a memory stick, or USB torch.
> 3. Halo 4 soundtrack, and BTS footage dvd.
> 5. Promethean Knight Figure.
>
> What would your ideal LE/Legendary editions be?

Looks good to me, although some would push the LE beyond $100 thats for sure (action figure, dog tag cortana chip).
I fully agree with the LE War Games Map Pass including the helmets and emblem, why it doesnt boggles my mind.
FUD should have been on a disc from the start, again why it is only streamable over Halo Waypoint boggles my mind.
I think they should make the Warrior Armor the new LE exclusive armor since Recruit is not anymore.

I like the idea of a Cortana usb.

All I wanted out of the LE was a physical copy of FUD. I hate trying to watch or even achieve anything on this website, it’s too buggy and slow. But whatever I suppose, I’m still happy with my purchase either way.

a picture of kiki wolfkill

I like it! Im surprised there was no legendary edition… Halo 4 has been hyped a lot and it’s such a big game and only limited edition
I want a promethean knight statue! ><

i would split it up, make a dlc bundle pack with all the wargames maps and other dlc and a legendary edition without the wargames but with some physical items

For the legendary edition i’m thinking of a Mantis figurine, an artbook with artwork from the game as well as artwork from inside the infinity itself so we can see the interior (we can’t possibly explore the whole ship in halo 4 can we?), a soundtrack with a selection of songs from the original trilogy with some halo 4 tracks in it and finally include the unsc briefing packet with all it’s contents.

> i would split it up, make a dlc bundle pack with all the wargames maps and other dlc and a legendary edition without the wargames but with some physical items
>
> For the legendary edition i’m thinking of a Mantis figurine, an artbook with artwork from the game as well as artwork from inside the infinity itself so we can see the interior (we can’t possibly explore the whole ship in halo 4 can we?), a soundtrack with a selection of songs from the original trilogy with some halo 4 tracks in it and finally include the unsc briefing packet with all it’s contents.

edit:accidentally pressed quote instead of edit how do i delete this? >_<

A statue of the Chief fighting a Promethean Knight. That alone would be enough for me :3

I would say either a physical copy of FUD extended edition (Blu ray prefferably, or perhaps a Blu ray DVD combo pack), or else something akin to Halsey’s journal from the Reach Limited & Legendary Editions. Also a case that is more interesting/unique than a metal case (a metal case is more interesting than a standard plastic case for sure, but I loved the Oni data module case from Reach Limited & Legendary).

Limited Eddition

• Infinity Breifing Packet (can’t remember the contents)
  • War Games Map Pass (with helmets)
  • Mark 6 Classic Armour (Halo 2/3), Armour skin and Battle Rifle skin
  • 3rd DVD containing:
  • Halo 4 BTS Videos
  • ‘Previously on Halo’ Documentery
  • Foward Unto Dawn 90 minute version
  • FUD making of videos
  • iTunes/Zune code to download Halo 4 OST
  • Desktop wallpapers

Legendary Edition

Just a Blu-ray edition of the Forward Unto Dawn extended cut. I can’t stand having to suffice for a digital download for films that are readily available and that I love.

> I would say either a physical copy of FUD extended edition (Blu ray prefferably, or perhaps a Blu ray DVD combo pack), or else something akin to Halsey’s journal from the Reach Limited & Legendary Editions. Also a case that is more interesting/unique than a metal case (a metal case is more interesting than a standard plastic case for sure, but I loved the Oni data module case from Reach Limited & Legendary).

You know you can make your own FUD just by downloading it off youtube via keepvid.com and then burning it to a DVD?

I dont get all the desire for a hard copy of FUD

Forward Unto Dawn on Blu-Ray, or at least a DVD.

Including the Halo 4 soundtrack would be awesome as well.

FuD DVD and Cortana chip sound perfect to me :slight_smile:

I would only add, a Statue/model of the Infinity :smiley:

> > I would say either a physical copy of FUD extended edition (Blu ray prefferably, or perhaps a Blu ray DVD combo pack), or else something akin to Halsey’s journal from the Reach Limited & Legendary Editions. Also a case that is more interesting/unique than a metal case (a metal case is more interesting than a standard plastic case for sure, but I loved the Oni data module case from Reach Limited & Legendary).
>
> You know you can make your own FUD just by downloading it off youtube via keepvid.com and then burning it to a DVD?
>
> I dont get all the desire for a hard copy of FUD

Yes because we all want to partake in something illegal and rip a company off that is just about to give us something we have all wanted for so long… shakes head

For, me apart from a physical copy of FUD, they could of kept the LE content exclusive…

Making it $80 at its current state would make me happy, but adding the OST (no remixes) would make it worth the hundred.

I would have made Recruit armor exlusive and renamed it. Rename it so it’s not a default armor set in canon.

Also, I would have throwen in a copy of the soundtrack and some UNSC dogtags.

> What would your ideal LE/Legendary editions be?

The one we were promised.