If you could....

Bring back one Game-type from any past Halo and put it in Halo 4 which one would it be?

For me personally I’d probably have to go with V.I.P., because It was very fun and unique and you could do lots of cool things with it. My favorite game in Halo 3 was ‘Barrack Obama’ on ‘White House’ (sorry if that offends you but that’s what it was called).

Also explain why you would like your game-type back and what games you missed about it

Territories. Because I didn’t realize how great 3-plot was until it was gone.

Infection.
Flood has too many problems.

Race and it’s variants.
It was quite different from the other game types (and I always loved the chaos involved with Rocket-Race).

Invasion since its not only fun the forgers in the community will have something to mess about with and it would boost the population

Assault and one flag because objective just doesn’t feel objectivey enough.

> Assault and one flag because objective just doesn’t feel objectivey enough.

Miss driving the bomb carrier in a mad dash with the hog or revenant on hemmorage back in reach. Last resort was a good map for everything so they could bring that back especially for 1… Gamemodes

Social Slayer

Invasion, it was my favorite gametype in Reach. Plus, if you add in some Dominion turrets, it would make it even more epic.

Invasion

Invasion because:

• It is my favorite gametype.
  • it is very fun to forge, making defensible structures and making senery like pelicans.
  • Lots of custom options.
  • It promotes teamwork.

Invasion without a doubt for me.

I really want assault, or territories, either or.
343, I like your game, you have improved it greatly, but we miss these gamemodes.
Please add them back for halo 5, but keep your gamemodes too (I love extraction)

> I really want assault, or territories, either or.
> 343, I like your game, you have improved it greatly, but we miss these gamemodes.
> Please add them back for halo 5, but keep your gamemodes too (I love extraction)

Hope they do keep them in halo 5

Invasion. I loved that gametype, and it really does make forging interesting for some people.

Infection defiantly

Almost every gametype we had in Reach, should’ve been in Halo 4.

With me, i would’ve loved to see Race come back.

hmmm …

Assault, Invasion, there’s a lot of gametypes I miss.

Having said that I enjoy extraction and dominion.

I find flood poor though, I have no fun playing that gametype. Ever.

Will the real VIP please stand up.

Invasion, duh.

For customs, definitely Race.

However, I do enjoy the new gametypes such as Extraction and Dominion. Flood is fun in a different way too, but has a lot of problems.