If you could pla only One: Arena or Warzone!?

If you could only play one Warzone OR Arena and NOT both, which would you play ?

I am curious because I think there is a natural divide between player types. And im not sure its just the social aspects or Warzone that divides the two. And I also believe the try-hards like the individual achievement, and prefer Arena. The people that like the camaraderie, play Warzone.

If just one was available? Bye Bye Halo.

Warzone…I’ve played like 7 hours of Arena in my 40 ish hours of multiplayer

arena. cant stand warzone.

Warzone, vehicle action

cant stand the MLG “pro” players

> 2533274871929668;5:
> Warzone, vehicle action
>
> cant stand the MLG “pro” players

Pro’s are in both.

Warzone.

Arena modes don’t give enough REQ points and BTB sucks in H5.

Warzone all the way. Arena’s maps aren’t up to snuff IMO not to mention it takes itself soooo seriously

warzone

> 2535467159460401;6:
> > 2533274871929668;5:
> > Warzone, vehicle action
> >
> > cant stand the MLG “pro” players
>
>
> Pro’s are in both.

“pro’s” aren’t nearly as bad in Warzone as they are in Arena, that festering cesspool of try hardness

I prefer arena as im not a big vehicle person and have way through a warzone match where theres 4 tanks and a couple of ghosts drving around it just gets boring. I do enjoy warzone though so play it quite abit

As of now I’m enjoying arena more but I feel that is because I don’t have many “friends” who play warzone to really get into it. Warzone just isn’t a lone wolf game mode.

Warzone

Arena as long as it had BTB. But i do love Warzone though.

arena.theres BTB in arena to fill my warzone fun anyways so yeah.

Arena obviously.

warzone

Can’t decide really like arena and I like warzone.

Arena all day for me.

Warzone by far. its so much fun. plus you have access to the games Entire sandbox. in arena you cant use any weapon variants like the godly Whiplash.