If you could pic 3 maps to remake?

The maps you have to chose from have to be from Halo ce xbox and pc and from halo 2 and the maps have to be maps that have´nt been redone for the 360.

Boo for excluding Halo 3 maps…

Okay I’m going to try and avoid any we had with Reach, ummm;
Terminal
Waterworks
and… and… Headlong! (crap I failed)

Including 360 title maps I’d have Guardian, Sandtrap and Headlong (Yes! I like Headlong…)

are there really people who’d like to have remakes in halo4?

i don’t

just sayin…

> are there really people who’d like to have remakes in halo4?
>
> i don’t
>
>
>
> just sayin…

I don’t really want any, the more new and original maps the better.

Could at least humour the topic though, lol.

Why are you excluding Halo 3 maps?
I mean Halo 3 had some good maps like Guardian.

OT:

• Waterworks
  • Terminal
  • Guardian!.. Oh wait…can’t choose that one.

Terminal
Headlo-Oh, damn. Uhmm… Let me try again…
Valhal--Yoink!-

I would pick Terminal, Waterworks, and Gemini.

Relic
Terminal
Avalanche

Remakes will not work in Halo 4. The game is so mych different than the previous titles that they will not work within it’s mechanics.

Halo 3 maps blow compared to Halo 2 Maps I have no Idea why people enjoy Gaurdian I hated it with a passion it was too small High ground was better, I’m getting off topic here is my selection.

Relic
Waterworks
Terminal.

But really I would be happy with any Halo 2 Remake.

Let’s see…

Zanzibar

Lockout

Coagulation

If not one of those, then either Terminal or Midship.

I don’t give a -Yoink- that I can’t name Halo 3 maps, i’m gonna do it anyway.
Gaurdian, The Pit and Narrows

Waterworks
Danger Canyon
Death Island

Danger canyon

Gephyrophobia <3

Turf

Terminal (H2)
Need I say more? There’s a gosh-darn choo choo train!

Headlong (H2) (Maybe remade with forerunner structures instead of human)
This map was great. It had vertical gameplay and great long sightlines, potentially for BR and DMR battles, and had vehicles to make people happy, but they weren’t overpowered like in Reach maps or Halo 3 maps.

Colossus (H2)
Colossus was very underrated. It was fairly symmetrical, if not perfectly (I don’t exactly remember), and had multiple levels and played like a more spread out, bigger Ivory Tower.

It might be possible but I think it would be really difficult to remake maps for Halo 4, with the AAs, higher speed, new weapons and so on, The balance would probably be waaay off. No remake please, they never live to the nostalgia so why not give us all new maps, even new DLC maps. And then for Halo 5 we can get some of these new awesome maps in Halo 4 as remakes.

Lockout

Avalanche

Last resort

Why no 360 maps?
Ima pay no attention of that and say:

Sandtrap:
Too good a map to miss. Bring back Elephants.

Valhalla:
Yes, I know that it had a Reach remake, but it failed. With the vehicles!

Bording Action:
Add gravity lifts and the greatest map ever will be born.

> Why no 360 maps?
> Ima pay no attention of that and say:
>
> Sandtrap:
> Too good a map to miss. Bring back Elephants.
>
> Valhalla:
> Yes, I know that it had a Reach remake, but it failed. With the vehicles!
>
> Bording Action:
> Add gravity lifts and the greatest map ever will be born.

Reach never had a remake of Valhalla. It had a remake of Blood Gulch from Halo:CE, which was also remade in Halo 2 as Coagulation. Valhalla in fact was a re-imagining of Coag. It was actually a map I grew to love. Speaking of which, Standoff was meant to be a re-imagining (of sorts) of Blood Gulch and that turned out to be a stand out map of Halo 3 too.

I agree with the top like 5 posts (before entering this thread the first two maps instantly popped in my head):

Waterworks
Terminal
and anything from Halo 2/3 (especially DLC maps) very few maps were actually bad.

no remakes! you wanna play those maps, go play the games they came with. the rest of us would like a new pallet of great refreshing maps not littered with fanboy pleasing awkward remakes