If you could make your complete own armor...

If you could make your very own FULLY costumizable armor, what’d it be? (when I say fully costumizable, I mean everything about it.)

It would be this

I’d properly up for something closely resembling either the H3 rouge armor or the standard N7 armor from Mass effect

Pretty much would be wearing this

…It’s the picture with the guy holding a chaingun

I’d make my armor resemble that of a Gundam, specifically this guy.

I would show you how id make mine, but I don’t know how to paste pictures from the internet.

My armor in my profile picture (My halo 4 armor, scout helmet and recon armor)

Basically my armor in H5, except with ODST shoulders and Mark VI forearms.

Can anyone tell me how to get pictures from the Internet and put them on here?

Depends on if you are asking if I want to add in an armor I want to be in multiplayer or if I could customize with the armors given in Halo 5.
If I could customize in Halo 5 with a Halo 4 style customization I would have the Wrath Legs, Vigilant Arms, Vigilant Chest, Centurion Shoulders and maybe switch these constantly depending on how other shoulders would look with it and for the helmet I would choose maybe the Noble Helmet but with me personally I always change up armor combos so the most likely pieces of armor that would change a lot would be shoulders and the helmet.
If I could add in armor I would want the Rogue Helmet from Halo 3 to come back and hell I want the Chief’s new Mark VI armor.
If you want me to add in a type of armor from other media I would want to add in The Barvo Helmet, This , this, This one is pretty cool!
Almost any futuristic armor made by this person.
I really want more ammo pouches on armor, Halo Reach had a great amount of armors that were way more tactical and practical than things like this

> 2535427372885520;9:
> Can anyone tell me how to get pictures from the Internet and put them on here?

Can’t embed images directly, but what you can currently do is paste the URL of an image for people to use. Once you reach the Marine - Iron forum rank, you’ll be able to add hyperlinks yourself.

Easy, it would be this one I made a while ago… well, it with a few changes. Like no ab plate.

> 2535427372885520;9:
> Can anyone tell me how to get pictures from the Internet and put them on here?

You go to the image on the internet… copy the url… In the top row of the post box… there is a chain icon.
click it. Paste the URL in URL section and type your own description. Post… your done.
note that you copy the URL of the image and not of a page that contains the image. If you right click or hold on an image for a few seconds… it will allow you to copy the image… this would be considered copying the URL in some cases.
I hope that helps.
My armor would be…
Thisexcept instead of hood and face…
This helmetexcept instead of extended top…
A more commando look

> 2535437652903765;11:
> > 2535427372885520;9:
> > Can anyone tell me how to get pictures from the Internet and put them on here?
>
> Can’t embed images directly, but what you can currently do is paste the URL of an image for people to use. Once you reach the Marine - Iron forum rank, you’ll be able to add hyperlinks yourself.

Thanks! I’ll keep that in mind!

I would probably include the Nightfall Armor design from Halo 5’s Beta (first link below), another ODST Design that is a fan made helmet by DeviantArtist Tekka-Croe (Second Link below), another of Tekka-Croe’s works: the Operator Gen II (Third Link), and I would complete the Gen I helmets set we got in that one REQ Pack you can find in the store. (REQ Pack inlcluded Halo Reach’s Recon (possibly modify to include the earpiece on the Day One Edition variant), EVA, Pilot, Operator, EOD, CQB, Security, Military Police, and Halo 3’s Mark V helmets. I would INCLUDE Halo Reach’s JFO, CQC, HAZOP, ODST, Gungnir, and Halo 3’s Rogue Helmet. Even the cancelled GRD Helmet from Reach would be included.)
Links below view how I would include said helmets and their variants.

[Editing note : cannot get Links to be clickable for some reason. Sorry to say, but you guys will have to copy and paste…]

Nightfall Beta Design AKA : Daybreak

Tekka-Croe’s ODST Gen II Design :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwidz-75vrfcAhVByVMKHWvhADkQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.deviantart.com%2Ftekka-croe%2Fart%2FHalo-4-ODST-Helmet-337560708&psig=AOvVaw2O2zCZgXwRwHcEWE9jOoqZ&ust=1532513266463979

Tekka-Croe’s Operator Gen II Design :
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjDyIOkwbfcAhXOyVMKHUvUAzwQjRx6BAgBEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftekka-croe.deviantart.com%2Fart%2FH4-Operator-Helmet-Sniper-341103124&psig=AOvVaw3OYgyYYbrHL73NpuDAsngm&ust=1532513892448997

JFO’s chosen variant :

CQC’s chosen variant :

HAZOP’s chosen variant, minus the earpiece :

ODST’s chosen variant :

Gungnir’s chosen variant, simply default :

Halo Reach’s cancelled DLC helmet - the GRD :

(Perhaps the render can be found in the Defiant Map Pack files and modded into Halo Reach’s armory??)