If you could make one skull.....

What would it be? mine would be this-

Doom skull, effects are-

Game gives you a certain amount of time to complete the level depending on the difficulty. Each time you die, a minute is subtracted from the countdown. If you fail to complete it in the time limit, it resets the level.

Power Drain

AAs have half the normal charge and take double the time to recharge

Rampancy

Cortana’s rampancy will randomly effect you in game (Sounds weird)

Remake the wuvwoo skull from halo wars, cept this time all the guns shoot rainbows.

SHOOT ALL THE RAINBOWS!!!

> Remake the wuvwoo school from halo wars, cept this time all the guns shoot rainbows.
>
> SHOOT ALL THE RAINBOWS!!!

Lolololololol!!!

That skull would be awesome!

The skull where everything becomes a Japanese anime. And not the super serious Halo Legends kind either. It’s gotta be cute, funny and make no sense whatsoever.

ok so the halo 2 theme comes on and you know like sound bars that when it is louder and higher it is up and lower and quieter is down (like a moving line graph) your shield would do that!so it would change according to the sound, making you really weak when the songs quiet and powerful when its loud.
sound bar like this : http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=sound+bars&um=1&hl=en&safe=active&sa=N&biw=1920&bih=979&tbm=isch&tbnid=kDAir5hT0S_64M:&imgrefurl=http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-2387680/stock-photo--channel-audio-spectrum-analyzer-and-level-meter-equalizer-colorful-fluorescent-sound-bars-on.html&docid=vs-5BwJoHQIZoM&imgurl=http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/84007/84007,1167257281,1/stock-photo--channel-audio-spectrum-analyzer-and-level-meter-equalizer-colorful-fluorescent-sound-bars-on-2387680.jpg&w=450&h=367&ei=UUbjT8z0EKfU0QW4heC4Aw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1349&vpy=186&dur=1200&hovh=203&hovw=249&tx=114&ty=131&sig=111533616006598444674&page=1&tbnh=130&tbnw=158&start=0&ndsp=44&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0,i:95

whoa! long linky :smiley:

> > Remake the wuvwoo school from halo wars, cept this time all the guns shoot rainbows.
> >
> > SHOOT ALL THE RAINBOWS!!!
>
> Lolololololol!!!
>
> That skull would be awesome!

Please Disregard the fact that I said “school” instead of “skull” I changed it in the original post. I was tired and it was early.

Johnson skull. A coding of johnson follows you around the map aiding you in any battle you encounter. He says all his greatest lines along with a couple of new ones to keep his awesomeness going.

The skull can only be activated on legendary.

OR: Johnson skull. Hidden infinite ammo spartan laser placed on each map of the campaign. When neared, it will show a picture of johnsons face on the radar and play slow, sad music mourning his demise. Aside each one will be a skull (with the effects of a sword), for those people who like beating things to death with the skull of their friend.

EDIT: The skull can only be fround on legendary and one must navigate a hidden maze filled with traps to get to it. They then must ward off at least five elites before finally jumping down into a room filled with pictures of johnsons best moments. Everything from the elite hug to the laser face.

Some of these suggestions are priceless.

Drunken soldier

During combat far objects may become blurry without the use of a scope. Sprint is heavily reduced.

-“Pew-Pew” Skull
All of the gun sounds in the campaign/spartan ops are replaced with people saying “PEW-PEW, BOOM, BASHH, VVVRRHH”. (This was actually a scrapped skull for anniversary!)

-“Helium” Skull
Extremely hard to find. But when activated, everyone’s voices in the campaign are high pitched and sound like chipmunks!

-“My Look” Skull
Changes your character in the master chef campaign to what your multiplayer and Spartan ops armour is. (In cutscenes too!)

-“Inverter” Skull
The movement and aiming is vertically and horizontally inverted. eg when you look/move back-left, you go forward-right.

-“Topside” Skull
The screen is placed upside down.

-“Headless” Skull
Everyone and everything in the campaign/Spartan ops have no heads. So no head shots!

-“High” Skull
Everything feels slow, you have slightly blurry vision, everything has more colour, and your aiming moves around slowly without you touching the controller.

The REAL Gruntapocalypse!

Every enemy in the level is changed to a grunt with a fuel rod gun and plenty of grenades. Exploding heads also included.

> The REAL Gruntapocalypse!
>
> Every enemy in the level is changed to a grunt with a fuel rod gun and plenty of grenades. Exploding heads also included.

If the fuel rod guns fire rainbow colored explosives, then this is the sole greatest skull of all time!

Skulls are confirmed to be out of Halo 4…

Invertigo Skull: All enemy hitpoints, behavior and weapons are reversed.

(I.E. Grunts have Pistols that shoot projectiles of more powerful guns and the health of Elites. While Elites have low health, weakest of weapons and run away like Grunts.)

Push: All physical effects (melees, explosions, impacts) are increased by an order of magnitude (tenfold). That skull would make messing around in campaign so much fun.

I sure do miss Sputnik.

HardCore skull. Multiplies the effects of all other skulls by two.

> Skulls are confirmed to be out of Halo 4…

Don’t be a kill joy.

> Skulls are confirmed to be out of Halo 4…

Link or it didn’t happen