If you could make any theme for a map, what?

If 343 asked you to make a new theme for a new Warzone map, what would it be? Why?

Definitely some kind of Sanghelios map, maybe Sunaion. I just want some kind of Sangheilios map(bases: temple, garage, and garage).

Giant, with five bases.
Surrounded by the ocean, like an oil platform or something.

Size, to make it more balanced and stop people rushing the enemies first base.
Ocean? Because we’ve had an island, but nothing like a rig.

an infection map with a haunted theme with poor lighting!!

> 2535437419994562;3:
> Giant, with five bases.
> Surrounded by the ocean, like an oil platform or something.
>
> Size, to make it more balanced and stop people rushing the enemies first base.
> Ocean? Because we’ve had an island, but nothing like a rig.

That is really big. Bad for core destructions.

Chiron TL-34 remake.

Some ideas in no particular order…#1 exact remake of death island. #2 Sanghelios inspired map with a Kracken #3 like waterworks just bigger. #4 a Genesis inspired map

A map with some type of inclement weather whether is being raining with thunder in the back, a blizzard, or some dense fog outside of buildings which restrict you LOS which would make long range weapons harder to use.

DOG FIGHT ------ No ground banshees V’s banshees, pharton V’s phaeton

Sanghelios or Genesis why cause i like them in the campaign

I’d like a map on Genesis.

> 2533274991067213;6:
> Chiron TL-34 remake.

I already got that covered.

But a warzone variant would be perfect for competitive play.

Jungle where two giant ships (UNSC and Covie ships) collided in space and fell to the planet with nothing but trees and debris with make-shift bases.

Each time you call in a vehicle it is delivered by ordnance because you are waiting for a another big ship to come collect all those of whom are stranded and alive. And instead of enemies just spawning while you can see them, the bad guys would come outta the trees. Waves of Covie Snipers and carbines.

> 2535420374627419;1:
> If 343 asked you to make a new theme for a new Warzone map, what would it be? Why?

I know this would never be added, but make a Flood themed Warzone map. The UNSC drops into a quarantine zone on some Forerunner place to fight each other, and the VIP targets would be Tank Forms for Knights, Combat forms for soldiers, and Carriers for grunts. I mean, it would be new and original. It seems good to me. The big boss could still be the Warden, I mean, never get enough of him, right?!

> 2535420374627419;1:
> If 343 asked you to make a new theme for a new Warzone map, what would it be? Why?

Actually I’m making an ODST themed infection map filled with Easter eggs (I mean loaded with Easter eggs)

Something on Sanghelios. I don’t think there is any MP content set there for what ever reason… And what a good time to introduce playable Sangheili cough cough.

That, or the jungle idea above. I’m a sucker for jungles. Could have the garages be makeshift radio outposts in clearings that call in vehicle drops. Would also be a good time to introduce larger warzone maps…