If you could have prohets bar or nor fang unlock

If you could have either of those weapons as a permit unlock what one would you pick?

Ok, first off it’s Prophet’s Bane, and Norn**fang. For a permanent I’d definitely go with Norfang. That things is a beast!

nornfang.

> 2533274885638438;2:
> Ok, first off it’s Prophet’s Bane, and Norfang. For a permanent I’d definitely go with Norfang. That things is a beast!

There’s a typo in your title, it said prophets bar. Lol

Nornfang.

Also, i don’t have to choose, I have both unlocked.

> 2533274885638438;2:
> Ok, first off it’s Prophet’s Bane, and Norfang. For a permanent I’d definitely go with Norfang. That things is a beast!

isn’t it nornfang?

Prophets bane my word I destroyed with that, and the enemy kept spawning them in and practically giving them to me

> 2533274804597910;6:
> > 2533274885638438;2:
> > Ok, first off it’s Prophet’s Bane, and Norfang. For a permanent I’d definitely go with Norfang. That things is a beast!
>
>
> isn’t it nornfang?

Yes its nornfang

> 2533274805467041;5:
> Nornfang.
>
> Also, i don’t have to choose, I have both unlocked.

Prophets bane

Prohpets’ Bane because I can’t snipe and would probably get killed by a BR if a had a Nornfang.

> 2533274804597910;6:
> > 2533274885638438;2:
> > Ok, first off it’s Prophet’s Bane, and Norfang. For a permanent I’d definitely go with Norfang. That things is a beast!
>
>
> isn’t it nornfang?

Lol, looks like I typed that reply way to fast. :smiley:

Prophets bane

Is op incable of typing the letter ‘N’?

Prophet’s Bar?..If they have good, strong, drink specials I’m there

Lol neither it would be Tartarus’ Gavel FTW. Now that is a real weapon of death!

Neither. I’ll get sniped by someone else when I have the nornfang or I’ll get killed by a marine who could see anyone with camo perfectly

only had the nornfang once and even though its a 1HK (1 hit kill) i still perfer to try out the prohet’s bane…though wish the speedboost didn’t apply to it.

Prophets bane.

I’ll probably get more use out of nornfang.