If You Could Have Bottomless Clip In Any Weapon?

What would it be and why?

The Answer, simply because…Running round the map non stop firing into peoples armouries.

Those pesky enemy Spartans taking your base? Nothing a Typhoon couldn’t solve.
So the enemy core is vulnerable? Take your bottomless clip Light of Urs and end the game.
Enemy Spartans have organised a ghost protocol??? Voids Tear time.
Want to hunt and not be hunted? No promises with the Prophets Bane.
More of a marksman by any chance? Make your way to a rooftop or snapshot your way to victory with the Nornfang.

Let’s mix things up a bit. How about you get the choice of any indestructible vehicle? ONI SCORPION all the way!!!

The Answer is the only acceptable weapon for this. Need to take care of a pesly tank on the opposite side of Noctus? Done.

Hailstorm for the sake of being different. Supercombine EVERYTHING

Nornfang is the only acceptable weapon for this…Need to take care of those pesky Answers before they see you across map? Done

Would Binary rifles just fire a constant beam? If so I’d take one of them.

If not, probably The Answer for the lulz.

> 2533274873873545;4:
> Nornfang is the only acceptable weapon for this…Need to take care of those pesky Answers before they see you across map? Done

Unless we use 4 speed boosts. Then we are already behind you

> 2661949065475413;3:
> Hailstorm for the sake of being different. Supercombine EVERYTHING

The sky would go pink with shards.

> 2533274887997378;6:
> > 2533274873873545;4:
> > Nornfang is the only acceptable weapon for this…Need to take care of those pesky Answers before they see you across map? Done
>
>
> Unless we use 4 speed boosts. Then we are already behind you

All I need is one shot…especially in those pesky nooks or roofs

Nornfang. Because I look damn good holding one… damn good.

A prophets bane and some speed boost. I would be flailing all over the map swing that thing :smiley:

> 2533274849009501;10:
> A prophets bane and some speed boost. I would be flailing all over the map swing that thing :smiley:

Unlimited active camo isn’t a bad shout

People are quick to go to the unimaginative weapons. Of course everyone would want Nornfangs and Answers, but this is hypothetical. Get creative.

White Scar. Make the entire map a field of trip mines.

hmmm I´m bad with sniping… so I say “Whispered Truth”

Whiplash. Hoohoo! … Dying star and blood of Suban for sheer fun!

Nornfang
SPNKR Prime
The Answer
Whiplash
Prophets Bane

Gave you the top 5 in no particular order. Any other weapon wouldn’t really matter at that point since those are the top weapons in the game.

But if I were to give my creative answer, I might actually pick the Barbed Lance.

> 2533274812650916;15:
> Nornfang
> SPNKR Prime
> The Answer
> Whiplash
> Prophets Bane
>
> Gave you the top 5 in no particular order. Any other weapon wouldn’t really matter at that point since those are the top weapons in the game.
>
> But if I were to give my creative answer, I might actually pick the Barbed Lance.

I think you’re forgetting the Splinter turret on that list.

I forgot about the CE pistol.

Ad Victoriam.

Rain fire from Oblivion!

Let’s see… I guess the Whispered Truth.

My G22. Ammo is so darn expensive! But seriously I would have the most fun with the Halo CE pistol