If you could have any question answered......

If you could ask 343 industries any question. What would it be? If you see a question you KNOW the answer too. you should answer it with a reliable link.

Mine would be…

What halo 3 weapons, vehicles, and maps(if any) are returning in halo 4

… I really hope that the beam rifle, the choper, and sandtrap come back. :slight_smile:

Competitive Ranking system.

> Competitive Ranking system.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Every single detail of story.

I have a large number of questions that if I could ask, and get a straight answered, I would ask, but if there was one, it’d have to be: Will there ever be a PC version.

> Every single detail of story.

Why do you want to know that? That defeats the purpose of playing the game. I don’t know about you but i like to keep the story stuff a secret until i play it. I want to experience it first hand.

When exactly do we get to fight alongside Blue Team (AND YOU BETTER NOT KILL THEM!!! D:<)

> > Every single detail of story.
>
> Why do you want to know that? That defeats the purpose of playing the game. I don’t know about you but i like to keep the story stuff a secret until i play it. I want to experience it first hand.

I love the story of Halo,proboably my favorite story of all time,and i have too many questions to be awensered about the story,knowing every detail would stop me from obsessing over 343 Y U NO PRECURSOR IN HALO 4!. i knew the story of Halo 3 and Halo reach before i played them and i still liked them.It doesn’t defeat the purpose because hearing is not the same as experiencing.

How replayable is Spartan Ops?

Will the same enemies spawn in the same locations in the same missions? Or will it change every time, leading to a new experience?

> > > Every single detail of story.
> >
> > Why do you want to know that? That defeats the purpose of playing the game. I don’t know about you but i like to keep the story stuff a secret until i play it. I want to experience it first hand.
>
> I love the story of Halo,proboably my favorite story of all time,and i have too many questions to be awensered about the story,knowing every detail would stop me from obsessing over 343 Y U NO PRECURSOR IN HALO 4!. i knew the story of Halo 3 and Halo reach before i played them and i still liked them.It doesn’t defeat the purpose because hearing is not the same as experiencing.

ok i guess that is true, i have played all the campaigns more then once and i still liked them. i just meant if i am going to do something new, i would like to be surprised.

> > > > Every single detail of story.
> > >
> > > Why do you want to know that? That defeats the purpose of playing the game. I don’t know about you but i like to keep the story stuff a secret until i play it. I want to experience it first hand.
> >
> > I love the story of Halo,proboably my favorite story of all time,and i have too many questions to be awensered about the story,knowing every detail would stop me from obsessing over 343 Y U NO PRECURSOR IN HALO 4!. i knew the story of Halo 3 and Halo reach before i played them and i still liked them.It doesn’t defeat the purpose because hearing is not the same as experiencing.
>
> ok i guess that is true, i have played all the campaigns more then once and i still liked them. i just meant if i am going to do something new, i would like to be surprised.

Im honestly just dying to know how much of a part precursors will play in Halo 4 and throughout the other games,id preffer them as enemies instead of promethean AIs.

What maps will we see in war games (complete with screen shots)

I was just watching this video and Frankie said something that made me think of another question. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NqBhFnJWU
But my question is… If you stuck someone with a sticky detonator and then died before triggering it. Would the person you stuck explode if he/she walked over and picked it up(not thinking) and detonated it to use it?

> I was just watching this video and Frankie said something that made me think of another question. Here is the link(i don’t know how to get is so the link starts at the exact moment) It starts at 4:21.
> But my question is… If you stuck someone with a sticky detonator and then died before triggering it. Would the person you stuck explode if he/she walked over and picked it up(not thinking) and detonated it to use it?

sweet -Yoink- link bro just messin with ya

Will Brutes be back at all? Why? Is it just Elites?

> > I was just watching this video and Frankie said something that made me think of another question. Here is the link(i don’t know how to get is so the link starts at the exact moment) It starts at 4:21.
> > But my question is… If you stuck someone with a sticky detonator and then died before triggering it. Would the person you stuck explode if he/she walked over and picked it up(not thinking) and detonated it to use it?
>
> sweet -Yoink!- link bro just messin with ya

I am tired, i forgot the link the first time but i fixed it.

If we can go Skull Hunting in Halo 4.

> I was just watching this video and Frankie said something that made me think of another question. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NqBhFnJWU(<mark>i don’t know how to get is so the link starts at the exact moment</mark>) It starts at 4:21.
> But my question is… If you stuck someone with a sticky detonator and then died before triggering it. Would the person you stuck explode if he/she walked over and picked it up(not thinking) and detonated it to use it?

All you gotta do is go to the time you want to cut to, right click the video, click “Copy video URL at current time”, then paste it here.

> > I was just watching this video and Frankie said something that made me think of another question. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9NqBhFnJWU(<mark>i don’t know how to get is so the link starts at the exact moment</mark>) It starts at 4:21.
> > But my question is… If you stuck someone with a sticky detonator and then died before triggering it. Would the person you stuck explode if he/she walked over and picked it up(not thinking) and detonated it to use it?
>
> All you gotta do is go to the time you want to cut to, right click the video, click “Copy video URL at current time”, then paste it here.

Thank you just fixed it.

Flood Combat Form player models when infected in Infection?

please say yes. please say yes. please say yes.