If you could get 1 person back...

Hey guys,

I’ve been playing through all the previous Halo games again and I thought: “If I could have one person on my side in Halo 4 from the previous Halo games, who would it be?”

And then I thought it’d be fun to ask the Community who you would like on your side again.
I’m not saying that 343i should add any of these characters back, it’s just to see what characters the Community would like to play with at their side.

Since it’s an incredibely long list of characters in all of the previous Halo games I couldn’t add them all in a Poll.

But if I could fight alongside any character from the previous Halo’s it’d be the Arbiter.

I’ll just answer for 85% of the community.

JOHNSON!!!

Half-Jaw.

> Half-Jaw.

‘Ship master! They outnumber us three to one!’
‘Then it is an even fight…’

Vergil.

Arbiter. That’s honestly the only one.

343 Guilty Spark, i always loved his sense of humor

ODST bad-a** Buck.

Thel Vadam.

He is almost as recognizeable to the community as chief himself.

All the Covenant killed so far so i can kill them again in a vicious cycle of death and rebirth. :stuck_out_tongue:

OT: Why, i would like Thel Vadam aka The Arbiter to return and battle alongside Chief once more. Have him die a noble death later in Halo 5 or 6 on for pulling heart strings.

Johnson of course!

Nobody else knows what the ladies like as much as he does.

> All the Covenant killed so far so i can kill them again in a vicious cycle of death and rebirth. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> OT: Why, i would like Thel Vadam aka The Arbiter to return and battle alongside Chief once more. Have him die a noble death later in Halo 5 or 6 on for pulling heart strings.

Suddenly, nirvana doesn’t sound that great…

> I’ll just answer for 85% of the community.
>
> JOHNSON!!!

I second this sir

> Johnson of course!
>
> Nobody else knows what the ladies like as much as he does.

Hey yeah that’s right, he does know what every single lady wants.

> ODST bad-a** Buck.

This, especially if he becomes a Spartan IV.

Not really ground support but i would like Echo 419 back even though she is gone. Pelican support is what wins wars! other then spartans of course, and marines, and tanks…

> > ODST bad-a** Buck.
>
> This, especially if he becomes a Spartan IV.

It would tie in well with his FF voice description “If he were any better, he’d be a Spartan” or something to that degree.

I am suddenly more excited about Spartan OPs and the Campaign. Spartan IVs are volunteers, not kidnapped and i could see Buck volunteering for that. He did survive the Reach, New Mombasa, and overall, the war.

> Hey guys,
>
> I’ve been playing through all the previous Halo games again and I thought: “If I could have one person on my side in Halo 4 from the previous Halo games, who would it be?”
>
> And then I thought it’d be fun to ask the Community who you would like on your side again.
> I’m not saying that 343i should add any of these characters back, it’s just to see what characters the Community would like to play with at their side.
>
> Since it’s an incredibely long list of characters in all of the previous Halo games I couldn’t add them all in a Poll.
>
> <mark>But if I could fight alongside any character from the previous Halo’s it’d be the Arbiter</mark>.

I see you made a typo, let me fix that for you: <mark>Johnson</mark>.

I would love to see Captain Cutter and the rest of The Spirit of Fire crew.

> > Hey guys,
> >
> > I’ve been playing through all the previous Halo games again and I thought: “If I could have one person on my side in Halo 4 from the previous Halo games, who would it be?”
> >
> > And then I thought it’d be fun to ask the Community who you would like on your side again.
> > I’m not saying that 343i should add any of these characters back, it’s just to see what characters the Community would like to play with at their side.
> >
> > Since it’s an incredibely long list of characters in all of the previous Halo games I couldn’t add them all in a Poll.
> >
> > <mark>But if I could fight alongside any character from the previous Halo’s it’d be the Arbiter</mark>.
>
> I see you made a typo, let me fix that for you: <mark>Johnson</mark>.

Nah, not a typo, just a personal preference who I would like to play with once more.