If You Could Change Just ONE Thing in Halo 4

If you could change just ONE thing in Halo 4, what would it be.

Personally I would say sack the person who told 343i devs to release the game before they had finished polishing out all the glitches and bugs from of the final version. It should have been given a couple more months and a public beta.

Halo 4 is not a bad game… it’s just not had the crap removed that all games go through before release… well, almost all.

Flinch. GET RID OF IT.

Remove plasma pistols and plasma grenades from the loadouts.

It’s a toss up between flinch and the BS.

> Remove plasma pistols and plasma grenades from the loadouts.

HE SAID ONE THING

lol just kidding, I would change (as stated above) removing PPs from loadouts

It really makes driving vehicles suck, It was better having a few on the battlefield and people running to get it to stop a pesky banshee/wraith

The things outside mathmaking. (Customs/forge) They need improvement.

> Remove plasma pistols and plasma grenades from the loadouts.

Remove the whole custom load out system is much better…
With the boltshot its just to east for noobs to kill on colse range
From the load out the only have te keep the
tactical package
armor ability and
support package

> Flinch. GET RID OF IT.

Yes, I think this is on top of my list as well.

Though it’s pretty hard to choose just 1 thing :frowning:

Replace power weapons in Personal Ordnance with loadout weapons, might remove boosts.

Put icon over incoming power weapons similair to how the Engineer upgrade works, only visible to everyone on the map, not just everyone in range. Engineers would either get a timer or see it even earlier than everyone else.

Like this

Flinch - bring back descope, would help with the whole DMR issue (but not cure it).

> Flinch. GET RID OF IT.

i second this. who the hell thought this was a good idea?

add a filter (good connection, play for fun/play to win)

Id like camo not to be a AA. Id rather it be earned in a drop and it work old school wher eyou were cloaked even when runnin

join in progress

games you join late should just be a bonus and not count in stats unless you win or do better than average

Remove precision weapons from loadouts, make them common ordnance items on maps.

> If you could change just ONE thing in Halo 4, what would it be.
>
> Personally I would say sack the person who told 343i devs to release the game before they had finished polishing out all the glitches and bugs from of the final version. It should have been given a couple more months and a public beta.
>
> Halo 4 is not a bad game… it’s just not had the crap removed that all games go through before release… well, almost all.

and that they “designed” Halo 4 without most of the core Halo multiplayer features.

Between the shortcomings, missing features and faults of:

“Shot-out-of-scope”, the pre-game party indicators, detailed stats in service record, scoreboard KD, bullet magnetism, instant respawn, infinity drops, stopping power, “on my X”, truncated custom game options and gametypes, and forge objects spawning via timers 1 second at a time…

The one that should be No.1 on their list HAS to be the return of shooting someone out of scope. It would neutralise at least 50% of the camping that goes on in the game across all playlists.

A very close second is non-infinity slayer, but that needs to come with a third change too. So let me spell that out you 343i - Slayer, Team Slayer and Big Team Battle/Slayer, but with the ability to shoot a player out of scope and without ordinance drops, along with a percentage-size reduction of red-aiming-reticules so people who are a crap shot, start missing again.

• Those 3 things would make this game playable again. Dishonourable mentions to instant respawn, stopping power and the abundance of vehicles in big team. It’s an FPS by the way, not a Big Team Vehicle Combat Arena.

[deleted]

Being popped out of scope… the only problem with this is that as of now, it’s too easy to be dropped by somone who opens up on you and if you aren’t next to cover, you’re screwed. Kicking you out of scope would probably be more advantageous towards the person opening up and further doom the person being shot at, which I can’t support.

If I were to choose one single thing to do to this game, it would be to slow the pace down.

Aim assist: /off

> Breast scaling for female Spartans

lol, but I’d rather have a** scaling, since they nerfed dat a**.