If you could bring two old maps with you...

Which two maps would you bring?

Would you just update the textures or give the map a whole new setting?

I personally would like to see the return of Highground, perhaps with a wintery setting. And also Avalanche, but made of sand a stone like Sandtrap.

Prisoner, chill out. And just update the graphics.

Sort of off topic but I’d really like to see like 15-20 map remakes just because I like variety and halo reach and 4 didn’t ship with as many maps

My competitive side would like Lockout and Midship redone

But i also would love to play on Burial Mounds and Terminal again with beautiful graphics.

First map I’d bring back would be Standoff from Halo 3, with just updated textures as the setting was well suited. This map played well with all game types and multiple team sizes.

Second map would be Highlands from Halo Reach, but with a post Covenant Invasion look, with destroyed sections of the map. I loved this map for objective game types in Halo Reach.

Guardian, and Guardian.

Haven and High Ground.

TURF. TURF TURF TURF TURF TURF.

And Terminal I guess.

Did I mention Turf?

PS - Turf! PS - First person to suggest Blood Gulch/Coag/Hemorrhage gets a ban. :stuck_out_tongue:

I swear if get Lockout AGAIN I’ll pull my hair out

EVERY Halo game since 2 has had it. BORED!
Also, No Midship, to many maps so similar in each game it’s not worth it.

Guardian would be nice cause it fills the Lockout style without being Lockout, and it’s a better map. I makes a long straight corridor work. Something Lockout never truly achieved as well as Guardian

If we have to have one arena map and one big team map, Sandtrap or Avalanche, Coagulation also would be nice if not the first two

But for a second arena map? Citadel, Halo 3. It’s like something Haven was supposed to be a spiritual successor to, but Citadel did it way better.

Guardian and Citadel are my first choices.
NO HALO 4 MAPS EXCEPT ANY OF THE GOOD DLC MAPS!

And you know what? That thread about Eternal Slayer? lets make the map for that be Derelict from CE, because it’s a mosh-pit map that is absolutely terrible for competitive play but we don’t care, cause it’s fun as hell!

> <mark>Haven</mark> and High Ground

No. It’s a wannabe classic map that was designed for sprint. Just no. unless it was to be down-scaled for no sprint, just no.

> TURF. TURF TURF TURF TURF TURF.
>
> And Terminal I guess.
>
> Did I mention Turf?
>
> PS - Turf! PS - First person to suggest Blood Gulch/Coag/Hemorrhage gets a ban. :stuck_out_tongue:

Everything here, and I support the spoiler tags.

> TURF. TURF TURF TURF TURF TURF.
>
> And Terminal I guess.
>
> Did I mention Turf?
>
> PS - Turf! PS - First person to suggest Blood Gulch/Coag/Hemorrhage gets a ban. :stuck_out_tongue:

Umm, do I get a ban? I hope not…

Though to be fair, It is my 5th in line, not my first :slight_smile:
And I also said no Lockout, which is a similar story, only worse.

Sandtrap and Paradiso.

Avalanche and Headlong for me. I like city maps and snow maps. If only there was a map that was a city that had a blizzard burying the city in a blanket of snow. That would be awesome!

> > TURF. TURF TURF TURF TURF TURF.
> >
> > And Terminal I guess.
> >
> > Did I mention Turf?
> >
> > PS - Turf! PS - First person to suggest Blood Gulch/Coag/Hemorrhage gets a ban. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Everything here, and I support the spoiler tags.

I just want Blood Gultch to return.

Waterworks, keep the setting but have it overgrown with alien foliage.
Blood Gulch, give it an aesthetic similar to that of to Sandbox.

Blood Gulch and Terminal.

> > TURF. TURF TURF TURF TURF TURF.
> >
> > And Terminal I guess.
> >
> > Did I mention Turf?
> >
> > PS - Turf! PS - First person to suggest Blood Gulch/Coag/Hemorrhage gets a ban. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Umm, do I get a ban? I hope not…
>
> Though to be fair, It is my 5th in line, not my first :slight_smile:
> And I also said no Lockout, which is a similar story, only worse.

Yep, banned.

> > > TURF. TURF TURF TURF TURF TURF.
> > >
> > > And Terminal I guess.
> > >
> > > Did I mention Turf?
> > >
> > > PS - Turf! PS - First person to suggest Blood Gulch/Coag/Hemorrhage gets a ban. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Everything here, and I support the spoiler tags.
>
> I just want Blood Gultch to return.

FIRED. Then super banned.

> Waterworks, keep the setting but have it overgrown with alien foliage.
> Blood Gulch, give it an aesthetic similar to that of to Sandbox.

Also banned.

> Blood Gulch and Terminal.

You’re banned too.

Both Blood Gulch and Coagulation.

raises ban shield

Last Resort and/or High Ground! We need all of the asymmetric BTB maps we can get. Those two really hit the same vibe, with the beaches, UNSC bases, a seawall…

And I’d love to have another map set on High Charity, especially post-Flood takeover. That would be a great place to set a Turf remake.

Longbow and Sandtrap for sure. I think we can take a break from Blood Gulch/Coagulation/Hemmorage and Valhalla/Ragnarok related maps for a game.

Terminal, in the style of Mombasa Streets. :wink: